No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Was just wondering and sorry if I missed it but have BA mentioned anything about the missing domestic teams, Aus t20, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan and the remaining Indian and Pakistan teams? Really hoping these will be patched in when the day 1 update arrives

D

Dutch

Was just wondering and sorry if I missed it but have BA mentioned anything about the missing domestic teams, Aus t20, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan and the remaining Indian and Pakistan teams? Really hoping these will be patched in when the day 1 update arrives

There are no licenses for these teams If thats what you mean?

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
There are no licenses for these teams If thats what you mean?
No I’ve got the game and going through the teams there are no fake teams for the ones I’ve mentioned above?

D

Dutch

As far as I can see only Pak, Ind and WI have dedicated T20 teams OOTB

Reactions: DAP

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In my country, Bangladesh, the game is already out. It is sad that I can only use England and Australia and I'm dying to try out Bangladesh but there is nothing in the Cricket Acadamy yet. All the teams are called censored or something. I guess in a week or so they teams might start looking something like the ones on tv?

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
As far as I can see only Pak, Ind and WI have dedicated T20 teams OOTB
I had forgotten about Pakistan T20 league. Guess just have to wait till tomorrow to see if generic leagues for Aus t20, Ireland, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe are added

D

Dutch

I had forgotten about Pakistan T20 league. Guess just have to wait till tomorrow to see if generic leagues for Aus t20, Ireland, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe are added
I dont think they will be. I have the latest build of the game: if you want to add those you will need to dl them I guess or make them unfortunately.[DOUBLEPOST=1558966686][/DOUBLEPOST]
In my country, Bangladesh, the game is already out. It is sad that I can only use England and Australia and I'm dying to try out Bangladesh but there is nothing in the Cricket Acadamy yet. All the teams are called censored or something. I guess in a week or so they teams might start looking something like the ones on tv?
I think it is a server issue and will hopefully get resolved soon.

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I dont think they will be. I have the latest build of the game: if you want to add those you will need to dl them I guess or make them unfortunately.[DOUBLEPOST=1558966686][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it is a server issue and will hopefully get resolved soon.
Thanks for having a look on your build. Not fussed about smaller leagues but not having a genetic BBL for Aus t20 is a shame. Even though it’s the same company I wonder if Big Bash Boom had anything to do with it

D

Dutch

Thanks for having a look on your build. Not fussed about smaller leagues but not having a genetic BBL for Aus t20 is a shame. Even though it’s the same company I wonder if Big Bash Boom had anything to do with it
They obviously had a BBL exclusive license for the BB game and was probably only valid for that game.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No they will have to be downloaded. As far as I know it wasn't added to this game. Something about memory size.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If I PM someone a photo, could they possibly make my face look even more ugly and create me a playface for career? I really can't get the hang of it

Reactions: DAP

sivapotu

School Cricketer
Can anyone tell me how to use the attach face custom option?
Does this mean we can use our face?
If you guys know the procedure let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread