No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can we download players based on team in academy. The search function does not have sort by team option?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So although the casual match stats did track, I’ve played one game of a competiton and this didn’t update in the academy... don’t know if this will only update once the competition completes, or not at all... will update as I know more

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
if anybody is able to help me with playface for a YouTube Career Mode Series hit me up

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So although the casual match stats did track, I’ve played one game of a competiton and this didn’t update in the academy... don’t know if this will only update once the competition completes, or not at all... will update as I know more
If Ashes is anything to go by then yes the stats will update upon completion of the competition.

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a issue with XBOX one the get best does not work?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Hoping this Academy will work for next gen Cricket games also... Community putting a lot of time and effort in every game...

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Had a go at making KP. First serious attempt using the Playface.

Shared and should be available to download.

gSjgAQD.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 119607

If you want you can try to create a tri-series and when you start the match just simulate all the games to check whether the stats are updating or not

Users who are viewing this thread