No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've attempted to create a scenario. England v Ireland in Bengaluru. Win as Ireland from 5 wickets down, as they were.

It's called England v Ireland. Shrimper92 the ID. I'd be grateful for feedback

For some reason it has Bairstow bowling.

How do you do get best for downloading from the academy to replace teams?

Last edited:

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Had a go at making KP. First serious attempt using the Playface.

Shared and should be available to download.

gSjgAQD.png

I downloaded him :D so you made him, probably the best Kevin Pietersen I have ever seen to be honest

D

Deleted member 119607

So, I've so far been just copying half of a players face (depending on angle, maybe more) and duplicating, flipping and merging since most reference pictures have light differences. Obviously if someone has a particularly asymmetric face this may be tricky.
View attachment 220372
Copy it into the template (I am using a hitterman-esque paint tool to line up eyes etc, rather than the UV map).
View attachment 220373
Line it up and use warp to move features in line.
View attachment 220374
Duplicate, flip, align and visualise the horror.
View attachment 220376
Merge, dluplicate and do any touch ups you might like.
View attachment 220377
Duplicate the background and adjust brightness etc to roughly match skin tone. CTRL+left click the picture on the layer of the face to select the face.
View attachment 220378
delete selection from duplicated background layer. highlight modified BG layer AND face layer. edit > autoblend layers > OK
View attachment 220379
merge the layers and do any touchups with clone stamp etc. save as JPG.
View attachment 220380
import and fanny around with the face gen as you normally would to get it looking better (didn't do anything but apply the face here, still needs playing with).

View attachment 220381

I'm sure I'll have cocked up the picture order somewhere but hope that helps.
thank you so much mate

OldMate87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I think someone already mentioned this but I just wanna thank all you creators - you literally make the game so much better, like I bet you guys increase the sales of the game by heaps. I probably would not be so excited for the game if it wasn't for you guys for making all these teams and players to make it so much better, so thank you.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've attempted to create a scenario. England v Ireland in Bengaluru. Win as Ireland from 5 wickets down, as they were.

It's called England v Ireland. Shrimper92 the ID. I'd be grateful for feedback

For some reason it has Bairstow bowling.

How do you do get best for downloading from the academy to replace teams?
Yeah I think it's a bug or something because I've seen in other people's scenario videos with Bairstow bowling. Although take in mind the licensed players are rated very high, some of the batters have bowling skills over 50.

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
Hi all, I was trying to get Australia and England’s World Cup kits. I did download them and for some reason I don’t see them yet I do see all the other teams with their official World Cup uniforms? Just England and Australia does not seem to have any even tho I’ve downloaded them? Any suggestions here?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi all, I was trying to get Australia and England’s World Cup kits. I did download them and for some reason I don’t see them yet I do see all the other teams with their official World Cup uniforms? Just England and Australia does not seem to have any even tho I’ve downloaded them? Any suggestions here?
That is because you can't replace licensed teams. You'll have to download the Australia and England teams created by Llewelyn separately which they should then appear under other in the teams section in the academy. Hope that I've explained this well enough.

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
That is because you can't replace licensed teams. You'll have to download the Australia and England teams created by Llewelyn separately which they should then appear under other in the teams section in the academy. Hope that I've explained this well enough.

Thanks for the reply, I have downloaded it I still don’t have an option to select the World Cup kits when playing world championship, all other teams are fine except for these 2. I have used Friedlele for the downloads.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for the reply, I have downloaded it I still don’t have an option to select the World Cup kits when playing world championship, all other teams are fine except for these 2. I have used Friedlele for the downloads.

Have you replaced the teams being used in your World Championship? It might still be selected the default licensed teams, instead of the new teams you had to download

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
Have you replaced the teams being used in your World Championship? It might still be selected the default licensed teams, instead of the new teams you had to download

These are the only 2 teams that does not give an option to replace.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
These are the only 2 teams that does not give an option to replace.
I suppose you can always create your own World Cup tournament in the academy in the competition creator or whatever it is if things don't work out.

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
How can I download these custom Pakistan players with playface? What’s the username I should be searching for?

Users who are viewing this thread