Wealey's Ultimate AI

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It seems that there are a good variety of wickets but need to be more outfield catches.

It would be useful to know if people have any recommended sliders for having the most realistic variety of wickets.

Also, do we know if the latest patch has reduced the variety of edges? I can't really tell.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It seems that there are a good variety of wickets but need to be more outfield catches.

It would be useful to know if people have any recommended sliders for having the most realistic variety of wickets.

Also, do we know if the latest patch has reduced the variety of edges? I can't really tell.
here a video of some wickets that I had in my first 50 overs game since the patch

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
here a video of some wickets that I had in my first 50 overs game since the patch
Very good gameplay . How did u get first person camera when u took 1st wicket (cutscene) ??

Please send ur sliders settings screenshot. I would like to modify mine too . Thanks in advance .[DOUBLEPOST=1562529654][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone knows how to make AI batters to play front foot advance lofts ?? Earlier with some custom sliders they were playing front foot . After some adjustments they r just sticking on crease and playing . Looks very artificial. Plz help to modify .

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Very good gameplay . How did u get first person camera when u took 1st wicket (cutscene) ??

Please send ur sliders settings screenshot. I would like to modify mine too . Thanks in advance .[DOUBLEPOST=1562529654][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone knows how to make AI batters to play front foot advance lofts ?? Earlier with some custom sliders they were playing front foot . After some adjustments they r just sticking on crease and playing . Looks very artificial. Plz help to modify .
L2 and my slider where to high that that game

Run Rate was around 60
Wicket chance was 50

I need to change it a bit

stockers75

Club Cricketer
Ok lads, so I have been tweaking and tinkering with all types of settings to eliminate some pet hates of mine that are currently in the game when the AI are batting in Limited Overs.

The main gripes for me are:

• Far too many edges
  • Many Wickets caught by the keeper
  • Not enough caught in the deep
  • Aggressive mentalities in the Power Plays
  • Batsmen not playing horrendously slow knocks.
My current settings are:

View attachment 222988 View attachment 222989

AI Timing 95 : This is simple - Less edges and better timing the AI for the most part are International batsmen not village cricketers.

Wicket Chance 25: Now although the edges are dramatically decreased they still exists, which is good, as many shots make the edge sound but are actually genuine shots. However with wicket chance lowered significantly you wont get crazy collapses and the amount of edges to the keeper.

Run Rate 90: Go to the extreme then work your socks off to contain. They bat with intent but what have noticed is it increases their range of shots - Lots down the ground and all around the wicket. They also try to go for the gaps in the field once you have plugged other areas.

This is all done on a standard wicket on a fine sunny day to try and emulate a belter of a track...

Physics to note are:

Friction Reduced for Ball and Pitch - Reduces the effectiveness of the Spinners , quickens the outfield and seems to help with lowering the edges.

Shot Power 1: More catches on the boundary. Had 3 in the ODI down below including tap back to a teammate catches.

Fielders still step over the rope far too many times on Fully Assisted.

I also have made bowing as tricky for myself as i can to eliminate constant Perfect Perfect input.

NOW THE KEY BIT:

You can not have anyone in your ODI or T20 team with a mentality of Precise or Conservative.
They just get bogged down and wont accelerate when you would expect them to. I have changed them all in both the England and South Africa teams in the pictures below..

Second Key Point:

The Batting Perks - These are crucial.

Roy Had - Power Hitter - Master Batsmen- 2 of the Early Confidence Perks - The the rest were batting related ones like Perfect Technique etc.

These seem to make a huge difference - The confidence ones especially as they help reduce the edges and the batters will be green confidence much sooner in their innings.

Bairstow started on green confidence from ball 1 as I have him the T20 Mindset Perk which further increases confidence.

Obviously beta testing is still going on but I have been doing this as a bit of fun as well.

Give it a crack!!

View attachment 222991
View attachment 222992

Very useful thanks. Have you any sliders for test?

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I find the ai sliders do nothing. Wicket chance on 100 is same as zero

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
They really do make a huge difference

Ai wicket chance seems to do.nothing. lowering the ai bowling makes no balls happen. Without it the ai is perfect.

The ai run rate needs to be high for odi and low for test.matches.

The strike one i found raising on.max difficulty gets egdes. Without the ai.scores non stop like every player is.smith

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Here are my test ones that I started mt first Ashes Test.
y4mO-o6Z8IS5-uHQEp4gm5ETrzIaukdS69frrURdeCcOu5qJzF6iCu7Dbl-XQGmJdZBlV3hbBvL2zIAGz5Fc8zckuYiQjiy6vEhgidabdX8_DxUo12ddw5VvU--kj4RMDIctXHoGlXK9gALtgQDfz0UXyFGdjYPWlh4qsYXWd4VGj6SUjpIUnr2ZzWPRCnzeqqx5xxLaWWXQvvpWcbYRRnDkQ

y4mwg6Y6dbKXuwam-YNK7SP9ycbkMZio0rr4tGQu5cbiSdt8XUseBGi6HaHe6mpLk6TaCVVWsKJN2S78uhKzcY10fX6FrWU4p9QUf9yolqV768zY2JJMkBtPvI8QAT1b8bgUgtIBz6iVqzuC3JWkSLWR2D8P84_n25gUTRXNDJnS9QutiHyeKeUyHRi6kAlGjD1vkJGPKzx-NeZ-I4MFLszTQ

y4m7bdUo7NaEgV2BBBT71F7VmlqFqM7S2MY46Vd9wPYljZTZp_dVrxG5sMKUZiM_dYDy6ppPCIFLZ-jDLo5xY2NdOiEdOxAuAUUzqGUPAbxwffd6dszQ8rrUjg4P5Ud6d70a1PClfPnKRxTMxmPTNNKcEwQcH4jOrKEmcBaqKo3niurN5Oag06hgnk7gZkD4twcTNkbDa0GGwzeJ-sZ2cOT9A

As you can see I set a good score as England in the first innings. After having trouble getting the breakthrough a nice lead ensured my second innings was going to be OK.

I struggled a bit and a few cheap wickets cost me.

Then I bowled to Australia at the end of day 3 for 10 overs and into day 4. The pitch just lost all life, there was no movement and no spin at all. Bancroft and Warner got in and as you can see progressed very well. I managed 2 wickets before Australia won the first match. Just when I thought a lead of 383 was more than enough, I lost it.
Ai wicket chance seems to do.nothing. lowering the ai bowling makes no balls happen. Without it the ai is perfect.

The ai run rate needs to be high for odi and low for test.matches.

The strike one i found raising on.max difficulty gets egdes. Without the ai.scores non stop like every player is.smith

Well the run rate high for ODI and T20 and low for test is right. As you wouldn’t expect a high run rate in tests.

Take a look at my post and sliders as quoted above and try them.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well the run rate high for ODI and T20 and low for test is right. As you wouldn’t expect a high run rate in tests.

Take a look at my post and sliders as quoted above and try them.

Will.do.

Yes i mean that's how i.have the slider set now

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Any way we can adjust the field placings of the AI for spinners? It could be 400/1 and they still surround the bat and make it easy to hit 4s and 6s as its basically a risk free aggressive shot.

Shannon

School Cricketer
Hey Wesley can you put up a video or pics of all the sliders you use for TEST, ODI, T20.

Users who are viewing this thread