No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE NEW BALANCE AND GRAY NICOLLS LOGOS!!! The ones from AC17 academy

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lots of people have created VK on the academy you should check them out and compare that with your own. The player model plays a big role along with the playface. Only playface will not give you the right results.[DOUBLEPOST=1565592731][/DOUBLEPOST]@AJ MODS Pls do try some of the new indian players who havent been playfaced yet (Navdeep Saini, Krunal Pandya, Washinton Sundar, Shreyas Iyer).

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Lots of people have created VK on the academy you should check them out and compare that with your own. The player model plays a big role along with the playface. Only playface will not give you the right results.[DOUBLEPOST=1565592731][/DOUBLEPOST]@AJ MODS Pls do try some of the new indian players who havent been playfaced yet (Navdeep Saini, Krunal Pandya, Washinton Sundar, Shreyas Iyer).
I don't have that game my bro
Still i am trying my best

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

If you are indeed trying to ask what can be improved, here is a point of comparison. This is the Virat I used, which is a slightly modified version of the one @Llewelynf uploaded where I've darkened the playface and modified the model (not sure of the original source of the Playface).

These are using the same base model, and the only difference is the Playface texture being applied. Key takeaways for improvement would be

• Skin tone - currently the equivalent of an extremely pale Caucasian player - don't be afraid to make it a lot darker
  • Eyebrows - hair colour is brown, and out of place on the Playface texture, you can tell because it stretches out towards the temples (this is extremely difficult to get correct)
  • Overall lighting/colour - lacking contrast between the lip tone/skin tone, eyebrow colour/skin colour, and shadowing/shading around the eye areas - my advice would be to lower the brightness and increase the contrast of the texture
You've made a very nice texture (and I imagine it would work well in Cricket 07) - just need to be modified to better suit the way Cricket 19 works

upload_2019-8-12_17-53-1.png

D

Deleted member 185125

If you are indeed trying to ask what can be improved, here is a point of comparison. This is the Virat I used, which is a slightly modified version of the one @Llewelynf uploaded where I've darkened the playface and modified the model (not sure of the original source of the Playface).

These are using the same base model, and the only difference is the Playface texture being applied. Key takeaways for improvement would be

• Skin tone - currently the equivalent of an extremely pale Caucasian player - don't be afraid to make it a lot darker
  • Eyebrows - hair colour is brown, and out of place on the Playface texture, you can tell because it stretches out towards the temples (this is extremely difficult to get correct)
  • Overall lighting/colour - lacking contrast between the lip tone/skin tone, eyebrow colour/skin colour, and shadowing/shading around the eye areas - my advice would be to lower the brightness and increase the contrast of the texture
You've made a very nice texture (and I imagine it would work well in Cricket 07) - just need to be modified to better suit the way Cricket 19 works

View attachment 225871
Brilliant.

Reactions: DAP

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And then just to show the importance of selecting hair styles, and continuously updating/tweaking the model, this is what I've just produced on the far right. Updated hair style, increased eye scale, increased brow height - it fundamentally changes the look and feel of the overall creation.

Having worked with Llewelynf on 50+ players now, there are some players where the model does most of the work (let's say a David Miller or Shoaib Mailk, where the model doesn't change much when a Playfaced attached), and others where the Playface does most of the work (Kohli is an excellent example of this, because his eyebrows and cheekbones are impossible to get right without a Playface texture). Im sure @wasteyouryouth and all the Country project guys can attest to this as well. It is just continuous trial and error and improvement over time.

upload_2019-8-12_18-16-43.png

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
And then just to show the importance of selecting hair styles, and continuously updating/tweaking the model, this is what I've just produced on the far right. Updated hair style, increased eye scale, increased brow height - it fundamentally changes the look and feel of the overall creation.

Having worked with Llewelynf on 50+ players now, there are some players where the model does most of the work (let's say a David Miller or Shoaib Mailk, where the model doesn't change much when a Playfaced attached), and others where the Playface does most of the work (Kohli is an excellent example of this, because his eyebrows and cheekbones are impossible to get right without a Playface texture). Im sure @wasteyouryouth and all the Country project guys can attest to this as well. It is just continuous trial and error and improvement over time.

View attachment 225872
Sir
I don't have this game
I just tried texture
I only have photoshop and i can do only this with Photoshop

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For anyone that wants great Pakistani adboards, use code Muzammil.Just found his logos and they are great.Dont know whether he is on PlanetCricket or not.

Users who are viewing this thread