Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I had logged issues on ball and pitch degradation affecting the physics of the game with support@bigant and I got a reply.

The issues:
View attachment 225895
The reply:
View attachment 225896

I am hoping they resolve something in the next patch!
They have implemented few of my suggestions and also fixed a few bugs which I told them about. My experience with their support has been bery good and hope you have the same experience

Reactions: DAP

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm playing Ps4.Still cannot assign bats to English and Australian players(ones with stupid generic ones).When restarting game they revert back.Played a whole Ashes test as England(pitch green/soft)Nathan Lyon never bowled a single ball.I know the game has bigger issues but these are few issues that I don't see people picking up on.I can still enjoy the game but it is getting tedious and cannot wait for the EA releases.I love cricket but every time they attempt to fix something it causes havoc in the game elsewhere.This has happened in all 4 previous titles and also AO Tennis.I think the games are better b4 they start tinkering apart from crashes they fix.They either need funding or they need to drop their prices.These games are not worth £50(UK)
I would also like to add that teams are not wearing jumpers/sweaters when the weather is set to cold,when b4 they were.Also I would like to thank all the moderators on this forum for all their time and hard work.They are one of the reasons why I keep buying these titles.They make these games worth the money.I do not want sound over critical on BA as they have managed to do a far better job on cricket games than the big boys have even with limited resources.

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Some small things kinda kill the immersion.

https://imgur.com/a/HkpqzPs

Why is the non-striker looking there? Surely just mirror it...

Players throwing with the wrong hand is still my biggest annoyance... whyyyyy. It's no different to a player coming out and bowling or batting the wrong way around.

Last edited:

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Some small things kinda kill the immersion.

https://imgur.com/a/HkpqzPs

Why is the non-striker looking there? Surely just mirror it...

Players throwing with the wrong hand is still my biggest annoyance... whyyyyy. It's no different to a player coming out and bowling or batting the wrong way around.
I think the bigger issue with that image is that the big screens are displaying the view from ProCam. How is that even possible? The default for big screens, when ProCam is in use, should be the scorecard.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone have an idea if the Issue with Blue and Yellow balls going aerial if timed Late is being looked at ?

Its a fundamentally wrong Batting Physic , and need attention as currently Online you just bowl fast/slow Yellow/Blue balls , and wait for the inevitable loop to Mid On/Off/Bowler.
This is frustrating both in offline and online, takes away the straight drive out of equation but I am very much down the ground player and this makes it hard to play anything there.. But thing is not all loop up , full tosses driven straight sometimes go grounded to boundaries and then some just sling up through the bat for a simple catch..

I really hope this gets solved but we can only hope..

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone playing on PC ??

How to check the version of the game after patch is installed from steam ??

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is frustrating both in offline and online, takes away the straight drive out of equation but I am very much down the ground player and this makes it hard to play anything there.. But thing is not all loop up , full tosses driven straight sometimes go grounded to boundaries and then some just sling up through the bat for a simple catch..

I really hope this gets solved but we can only hope..

When did you guys pick up on this issue.

Beta stage , or only after release ?

I also dearly hope they fix it ,its ruining our Online Test League.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way to make the batsman walk in at the non-strikers end? I feel as if I am missing something?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I know how difficult coding or even working on it can be difficult. For example I was recently using WordPress at my internship to update my organisation's website, I made one error while saving and boom, the whole website crashed. Then I had to go into their coding panel, and remove the problematic part of it. This is just a website, can't imagine how difficult game coding is.

Yes of course, people assume that it is for devs to be more responsible having taken a good amount of money, but from a dev point of view they too want to give a great game, they aren't making a game with faults on purpose.

In the end we consumers have to be patient, and the devs a bit more open with us and a tad bit quicker in fixing things (I admit it isn't easy, but one can hope)!

It’s why you have automated unit and regression testing. Quite literally there should NEVER be a question of someone putting code live and it all going “boom”.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s why you have automated unit and regression testing. Quite literally there should NEVER be a question of someone putting code live and it all going “boom”.
Actually when you say that, you're right. All I can think of is, sometimes there is a rush to release the patch. I think some tests get overlooked, which isn't the ideal at all!

Bigby Saint

School Cricketer
does anyone else have a problem with ai fielding positions? They do not change, for example when I play a t20 game, the ai keeps only two fielders outside the circle during the whole 20 overs
I'm getting this problem in ODIs (PC version). Throughout 50 overs not for a single ball Ai had more than 2 fielders outside the circle. This is game breaking as it takes the fun out of the game. I was scoring at 9+ run rate but they still kept only two fielders out side. Even switched legend difficulty for changes but still nothing happened.

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
I had logged issues on ball and pitch degradation affecting the physics of the game with support@bigant and I got a reply.

The issues:
View attachment 225895
The reply:
View attachment 225896

I am hoping they resolve something in the next patch!
I played a casual match to check ball detioration. I simulated 50 overs to check and the ball was swinging less a bit I feel. Can someone confirm please. Spinning was nearly same from New ball to old ball from day 1 to day 5. So I will play 5 casual Eng vs Aus matches instead of competition just for the physics part of it last a bit. Issue is in competition matches only.

Users who are viewing this thread