The Ashes (Australia tour of England)

Who will take the urn in the 2019 Ashes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
[/DOUBLEPOST]
Unless we send Ponting out there, I don't see any like for like replacement. :p[/QUOTE]
Harris or Labushagne

D

Dutch

We are fecked: we just dont have it in us......its all messed up it really is.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Crowd also cheering a man that has been hit one the hit is horrible as well. Reminds me of the NBA Finals this year where the Toronto crowd cheered after KD got injured.

Apologize for going off topic but have to defend my Raptors here. The crowd cheered because they thought Ibaka got the steal and not because of KD's injury. KD was actually given a standing ovation once crowd found out that he actually got injured.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We are fecked: we just dont have it in us......its all messed up it really is.
Oh things don't look good at all; the only glimmee of a silver lining must be that Smith looked vulnerable against Archer, but he still got 92 match-turning runs.

Burns aside there's not really anyone left who I'd back to dig in for a rearguard. Maybe Stokes or Woakes?

D

Dutch

Burns has really impressed I must say: Yes he looks awkward now and then but he has that grit and over my dead body attitude where as Roy and Denly just look completely out of depth.

D

Deleted member 193590

If we can get a 250 lead this could get very interesting.

D

Dutch

Anyone with -oakes in their name should play by default: anyone lower than Jennings needs to be ignored forever!

I’d like that Cook guy to be given a go.

Users who are viewing this thread