User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
I have decided to run a draft, having really enjoyed the one I have taken part in. As it is my first one, it may be rough around the edges, but I will do my best to make it run as smoothly as possible. So, without further ado, let’s get on to the rules!

1) Every player must have made their test debut after the age of 30.
2) Only three players from each nation are allowed.
3) The team must have players who debuted in at least 3 different decades.
4) If a pick has not been made after 24h, the next member shall pick.
5) They are allowed to have played Limited-Overs or First-Class cricket for their nation before this.

I will limit it to 6 members in the draft as that will (hopefully) create a better experience for those involved. When signing up, please enter your home ground and team name as I will potentially simulate a tournament on Cricket 19 at the end with the poll voted top 2 sides advancing straight to the semi-finals with the other 4 playing in a round robin tournament to get there. Enjoy!

@CerealKiller - Undisputed Era (Gaddafi Stadium)
@Aalay - Dad’s Army (Lords)
@Aislabie - Fields on Wheels (Hamilton Cricket Field)
@Villain - The Villains (MCG)
@Dutch - Creaking Lumbargo’s (Skegness Working Men’s Club)
@El Loco - Da Team (HPCA)

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Will give it a shot, thanks.

The Villains. :ar:
Melbourne Cricket Ground(MCG).

D

Dutch

I will try to give this a go if I may but this is my first draft so will need some guidance!

The Creaking Lumbago's playing at Skegness Working Mens Club Playing Field (Not on Saturdays due to the field being used for the Women's Institute Northern Women Against Fascism puppy training club meetings)

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Count me in. Not feeling v creative rn, we'll call ourselves Da Team. Ground will be HPCA Stadium, Dharamshala.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Right, Sign-ups are now closed with the draft beginning shortly!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mr. Cricket himself, Mike Hussey. Could there be a more obvious choice? He made his Test debut aged 30 in 2005, owing to the dominance of the Australian team in that period. He ended up with an average of 51 after a remarkable 79 Tests, all in his 30s. He built a reputation as the man to count on in a bad situation, mastering the art of sheperding the tail, and winning matches from difficult positions.

Undisputed Era
5. :aus: Mike Hussey :bat:

Users who are viewing this thread