Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Hey guys! I am new to the game! I noticed that off cutters are going leg side when bowling to right-handed batsmen and leg cutters are going off side when bowling to right-handed batsmen. My bowler is also right arm coming over the wicket. Does this happen to anyone else too?
Welcome to the forums. Perhaps you need to elaborate what you are actually asking, cheers.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys! I am new to the game! I noticed that off cutters are going leg side when bowling to right-handed batsmen and leg cutters are going off side when bowling to right-handed batsmen. My bowler is also right arm coming over the wicket. Does this happen to anyone else too?

Hello mate. This is the correct way. The off cutter breaks from off to leg; the leg cutter breaks from leg to off.

Same with spin - off spin breaks from off to leg, leg spin breaks from leg to off.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hello mate. This is the correct way. The off cutter breaks from off to leg; the leg cutter breaks from leg to off.

Same with spin - off spin breaks from off to leg, leg spin breaks from leg to off.

Coming soon in all retailers - Blockers guide to playing cricket featuring 80 and 90’s legendary commentary, audio and a step by step guide to nailing the front foot block!

Hester

County Cricketer
Does anyone have any settings for the broken catching mini game to stop it being so broken? Each time the batter edges it to my wk, right in his bread basket, the line moves so slowly that it never reaches the circle, which is stupid for such an easy catch.

Also, I've just "won" the broken mini game by my fielder taking the catch but he then decided to throw the ball on the floor. So, no catch, for some unknown reason.

Furthermore, in the very next over, I complete the broken catching mini game with a fielder near the boundary but instead of taking the catch, the ball just flew past the fielder.

I've tried easy and medium settings and both are broken, so I'd be really happy if anyone's come up with some customised settings that they could share to stop the broken catching mini game from being so broken.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Coming soon in all retailers - Blockers guide to playing cricket featuring 80 and 90’s legendary commentary, audio and a step by step guide to nailing the front foot block!
I'd like to release my own guide as well: How to master the art of nicking the ball and avoiding the slip cordon.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does anyone have any settings for the broken catching mini game to stop it being so broken? Each time the batter edges it to my wk, right in his bread basket, the line moves so slowly that it never reaches the circle, which is stupid for such an easy catch.

Also, I've just "won" the broken mini game by my fielder taking the catch but he then decided to throw the ball on the floor. So, no catch, for some unknown reason.

Furthermore, in the very next over, I complete the broken catching mini game with a fielder near the boundary but instead of taking the catch, the ball just flew past the fielder.

I've tried easy and medium settings and both are broken, so I'd be really happy if anyone's come up with some customised settings that they could share to stop the broken catching mini game from being so broken.
Do you move the left stick to get the x into the circle faster?

ndschan

Club Captain
I have just discovered a whole new way of enjoying the game: doing your own commentary as you play. I am sure I am not the only one who does this? The thirty overs of the session somehow flew by and even the quirks of the game became stomachable because of the twist it gives to the creativity of your commentary. Any others?
Hehe certainly not alone

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Sorry if the question has already been asked here. How do we play advance shot without lofting the ball in the air? I use PS4, thanks in advance.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa

Unfortunately no fix. Most of the time it works but you do get some silly ones that don’t. Had some catching opportunities where the fielder runs the opposite way[DOUBLEPOST=1589967164][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry if the question has already been asked here. How do we play advance shot without lofting the ball in the air? I use PS4, thanks in advance.
Hold LT and RT with advance shot

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

Advance shot is (for me on pc with ps4 controller) is pushing R3, batter raises his bat a bit. And then holding down L2 for the loft.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Someone please reply me, Im thinking to buy this on my switch can anyone confirm the creations we have on the ps4 we can access it on the swtich aswell or its going to different please reply waiting . TIA

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Need some advice guys my cricket 19 cd got messed up so I bought a digital version but the issue I have now is that the playface faces doesn't show on players. I don't wanna re-download all teams again as I set teams to my liking.

any help would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread