Cricket 19 General Discussion

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
To add to the run out debate, Jofra Archer, who can light it up in the field some days and others be like a village cricketer, produced a stunning run out left handed after running back from square leg when some giddy Irish ☘️ batsman thought 3 was on! Archer was the cause of a monumental collapse of 69-2 to 96 all out featuring some highly entertaining stuff.

So with this I would like to see the next game see Archer have the option to bowl some of his famous left arm spin and his left arm throwing. Would be a treat!!

Ark69

School Cricketer
Guys what was the highest score that ai made against you all in odis?? (In any difficulty) batting first since the recent patch..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys what was the highest score that ai made against you all in odis?? (In any difficulty) batting first since the recent patch..
I think the AI got about 390 one game (I mainly played career mode), but I put down the high score to the asinine simulation where all my team's bowlers turn to ricky ponting and all the opposition batsmen turn to brian lara and yuvraj singh.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Started playing the game again since a couple of weeks and boy the game has changed so much (so much better now IMO)

Can’t believe how you guys can play on the highest difficulties!! Here I am playing at medium difficulty with some slider adjustments and really finding the experience realistic and challenging!!

In T20s, When I play proper cricket and choose the areas to hit and time my shots well then I get to decent scores (around 10 rpo) but when I don’t do that I get all out for less than a 100!! I think medium is where IL stay for a long long time!!

Sorry for the irrelevant post!! I’m from an era on this forum where all posts were off topic and irrelevant :spy

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
What variation are you looking for?

I have got a couple of ideas on this. As you’re running in to bowl as Jimmy Anderson in the Ashes 2025/26 down under you get a sledge come over from the commentator Mitchell Johnson, we all know what it is and then you dismiss David Warner with a peach that beats his defence and you can give him a little send off and do the old Nasser Hussain finger up to Johnson in the comm box

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I owned all BA cricket titles on both my PS4 and XB1. My surprise that player bodies (personalities) were finely tuned in DBC17 and some extent in Ashes but in Cricket 19, the player bodies are like 10 year old kids and where the buttoks have gone. Still enjoying DBC17 on my PS4. It could have been better if developers had taken the player bodies from DBC17. I am not criticising their effort and hardwork. It's a surprise that 2 and half years separation of time between DBC 17 and Cricket 19.
And some shot animations like square drive, Square cut were finely tuned in DBC17. In cricket 19 ,the batter leaves and exposes all the 3 stumps while playing those shots seemingly weird shot animations.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Why batsmen dont get out.. When wicketkeeper or slip fielder takes catches.. Can someone help me to solve this?

I am playing in pc but after taking clean catches behind the batsmen dont get out...can anyone help me regarding this?

I am facing some problems..when wicketkeeper or slip fielder behind the wickets take clean catches... The batsmen dont get out.. Can someone help me regarding this?

You've asked this 3 times in the space of as many posts, and you've had a suggestion that you've not acknowledged. Think you could try giving a bit more information, rather than just spamming the same post over and over?

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
I am sorry bro... Actually i plays in pc and earlier when i was playing in 'easy' mode everything was working fine but when i started to play in 'medium' mode this problem occurs... I am sorry for asking the same question again and again...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I am sorry bro... Actually i plays in pc and earlier when i was playing in 'easy' mode everything was working fine but when i started to play in 'medium' mode this problem occurs... I am sorry for asking the same question again and again...
you have to appeal manually sometimes. Or review it if the umpire does indeed give it not out and you're sure its carried.

Ark69

School Cricketer
I owned all BA cricket titles on both my PS4 and XB1. My surprise that player bodies (personalities) were finely tuned in DBC17 and some extent in Ashes but in Cricket 19, the player bodies are like 10 year old kids and where the buttoks have gone. Still enjoying DBC17 on my PS4. It could have been better if developers had taken the player bodies from DBC17. I am not criticising their effort and hardwork. It's a surprise that 2 and half years separation of time between DBC 17 and Cricket 19.
And some shot animations like square drive, Square cut were finely tuned in DBC17. In cricket 19 ,the batter leaves and exposes all the 3 stumps while playing those shots seemingly weird shot animations.
Bro Gameplay of Cricket 19 is head and shoulders above DBC 17..There were problems like batsman throwing away Their wickets in the last ball of an over, Aggressive bat pad incidents in test matches,stats tracking problems,Huge random factor in case of edges, And the major unrealisitc ai pacing in all the games.I really felt a little odd dismissing the ai out for 67 in a test match, in a hard flat deck in veteran in my first game whereas the ai is now 300 for 5 in cricket 19 in same difficulty and a Same type of pitch.I just shared my experience and not having a go at you or discriminating you.Pls don't mind

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
How do you guys play against Spin(in tests)? I feel like if they bowl outside off stump, I can't even drive them without edging to the keeper. No matter how I place my L stick, the footwork meter only shows OK for me, and I edge the ball even when timing and shot selection are ideal. I don't get this problem against fast bowlers, but with spin it's incredibly difficult to play them on the offside. I can play balls on the stumps/legs easily and without any trouble.

Any tips for batting against spin are appreciated. And just to confirm, you have to move your L stick towards the pitch of the ball, right? I play in broadcast 2(or 3) camera, so from that perspective, a full outside the offstump ball should have L stick in 7-8'o clock position. Correct?

Users who are viewing this thread