Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Haha it was there in 19 when we were suggesting how the AI should react in different situations. It’s definitely one that feels pretty authentic when it kicks in. It sometimes happens a little too early. But it’s effective!

Yeah, can confirm, me and a buddy made a custom team in C19 and play Test series against the Top 8, and this mechanic is one of the most realistic things the AI does, it's fantastic.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Was just watching one of Twistie3's games and in chasing a total he was batting with the tail and I actually saw something that gave me a little bit of hope. When he was on strike (a #5 batsman on about 80 runs) the fielders were all on the boundary to give him a single and save four, but then for the tail ender they were all in tight. Then, when he was on strike for the last ball of the over, the field all came in to save the single.

Such simple but intelligent field settings made me feel a bit better.
I've also had it, wrote about it in this thread or the slider thread (can't remember which!) a few weeks or more ago.

Had Kohli on 100+ batting with 9/10/11. England would give me a single with all but the keeper, a short midwicket and a short cover on the boundary.

Then they'd bring em all in at the end of the over to stop me pinching an easy one. Was really cool, I agree.

Hat tip to you then, @WealeyH old chap!! :cheers

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Finally bit the bullet and bought the game. Installing as we speak. Tips for setting up a fun game? And is that possible with pro controls given the offside issue? I was playing around in the nets and tried the arcade controls but I have sunk so many hours into learning the pro controls anything else just feels very weird.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Played few online test matches (playing limited overs without off side is as good as not playing) .. The game kept crashing multiple times whenever there was a wicket. There were obvious stability issues with fielding and catching. Despite all that there were variety of dismissals which I've not seen in C19.
This game certainly has the potential, hoping these issues to be ironed out.

s0074845

Club Captain
I've also had it, wrote about it in this thread or the slider thread (can't remember which!) a few weeks or more ago.

Had Kohli on 100+ batting with 9/10/11. England would give me a single with all but the keeper, a short midwicket and a short cover on the boundary.

Then they'd bring em all in at the end of the over to stop me pinching an easy one. Was really cool, I agree.

I think something similar needs to happen in 20-20 and one day when less than 10 runs is required. Field are set close in apart from couple of boundary riders as opposed to majority sitting on the fence granting easy singles and two

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Stadium creator is releasing today
Its better first fix the already released broken stuff instead it would be difficult for BAS to handle after releasing new things and facing new type of bugs.

What a nice strategy.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
What's does everyone think will be in the next patch.
The ability to actually play the game? The thing just keeps crashing was hoping to chill out but still unable to play anything or launch a game save as it just blue screens.

Absolute joke!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Stadium creator along with other improvements in gameplay
I doubt it will work and just blue screen crash the game, so sad and have no hope this will improve.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The ability to actually play the game? The thing just keeps crashing was hoping to chill out but still unable to play anything or launch a game save as it just blue screens.

Absolute joke!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I doubt it will work and just blue screen crash the game, so sad and have no hope this will improve.
you the only one, therefor its your setup....

Users who are viewing this thread