Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice recovery on steam for C22. Just ticked over to mostly positive for the first time since release.

View attachment 266235

Trend was 95 Rating Before release

After Release 50-60 Rating

After Patches Fast Recovering

There Is coming session T20 World Cup later the year.

Hope We can play with All Downloadable Teams With play face

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Trend was 95 Rating Before release

After Release 50-60 Rating

After Patches Fast Recovering

There Is coming session T20 World Cup later the year.

Hope We can play with All Downloadable Teams With play face
The ball is in the user's court for players with playfaces. Can't rely on the two to three creators all the time.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Ended up bowling Warks out for 143 with no wickets for Harmer. Critch took 3 though with his leg spin but they all seemed legit rather than the classic defensive pad/short leg catch. We'll see how it goes second innings.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Ended up bowling Warks out for 143 with no wickets for Harmer. Critch took 3 though with his leg spin but they all seemed legit rather than the classic defensive pad/short leg catch. We'll see how it goes second innings.
I played my first test last night post new patch and it does feel a lot better the wickets you mention are still there but not as often I had to replay a few times to see if it had hit bat then foot when AI playing defensive shot but it seems to be hitting the ground more now although foot was still there a few times again just not as often as before

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
No worries :) my moaning about the lack of clouds was from a similar state of mind. But I still enjoy the game despite it all
I keep seeing posts about clouds, and idk if I've got some special build, or it's a problem only on specific platforms, but I don't think I've ever not had clouds?

20220325_203957.jpg

Or have I just misunderstood the issue? I've played most of my games so far in England or the West Indies, for reference.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I keep seeing posts about clouds, and idk if I've got some special build, or it's a problem only on specific platforms, but I don't think I've ever not had clouds?

View attachment 266238

Or have I just misunderstood the issue? I've played most of my games so far in England or the West Indies, for reference.
I have only just noticed I played a test in Pakistan last night had some beautiful clouds (sad I know) and then some real dark clouds followed by what i think were rain drops but only lasted a few seconds then out came the sunshine. Looked good

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

View attachment 266238

Well England tends to be cloudy 320 days of the year :winky:

Hester

County Cricketer
I'm currently 50 overs into a test match against England. Barmy army haven't been heard once. Is that something else they removed from the game as an improvement?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm currently 50 overs into a test match against England. Barmy army haven't been heard once. Is that something else they removed from the game as an improvement?
Go suck a lemon mate.

Users who are viewing this thread