2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Just noticed the lead sponsor for the Aussies is 'HCL Tech'? Was Qantas pushed out of the way on account of Emirates' global contract with the ICC? To avoid Ambush Marketing?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Amazing start to the WC: 199/10 followed by 177/10!

123.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Know a few people who went there and exited midway.
I don't blame them, If anything I am surprised many neutrals even watched this game till the end.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia doesn't have any main sponsor for now, Qantas is our away tour sponsor!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Australia doesn't have any main sponsor for now, Qantas is our away tour sponsor!

Yeah, I forgot to mention that Qantas sponsored the 'Away' tours. Alinta Energy moved away- guess they will fill in post the World Cup for the upcoming 'Home season'.

ICC's Ambush clause must be sticking into CA pretty hard here- Qantas would have paid a decent amount to land the rights, only to not to feature in ICC tournaments.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
A stupendous comeback after this shitshow or a group exit after 07 WC's - 31 years!

I'LL BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT! :aus:<3

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Australia have started horribly before like this, and then have gone on to win the whole thing (1999). Anyone would be incredibly stupid to count them out this early!
Right said! Also, I don't agree with some of the criticism leveled against Pat Cummins. The Aussies have been let down by poor fielding majorly.

I have no doubt that they are going to deliver absolute thrashings in the upcoming few fixtures.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Australia have started horribly before like this, and then have gone on to win the whole thing (1999). Anyone would be incredibly stupid to count them out this early!

Not about being result oriented but Oz have not given a pee pee about this format since winning in 15. It's unimaginable that they have come here without Lyon and are playing with almost an English like 90's team with bits and bobs cricketers who are T20 stars but just don't cut it in this format.

Also, you can see that most of their cricketers are unsure of roles and totally rusty.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Not about being result oriented but Oz have not given a pee pee about this format since winning in 15. It's unimaginable that they have come here without Lyon
The first half is true to an extent but WC is WC, now for Lyon (He is injured) just like Agar (Should have selected Kuhnemanm though)

Users who are viewing this thread