Making Stumps And Pitch Ads

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hi I have a problem here, I want to get the 3mobile pitch-ad into the game but theres a problem of course....Now we all know the 3mobile pitch-ad doesnt have a background but I've tried hard to get rid of the white background but can't do it how do I get rid of the background, like how the origonal EA ones are?

Thanks...

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
*Cough* ReadMe File *Cough*

*Cough* Mentioned loads of times already in this thread*Cough*

:p

just_cricket

Club Captain
hey im trying to add sweat bands to the arms of people on the kits.
I save the original kit (say England kit, which has short sleeves) as a bitmap, and then open it using paint.net (Is using paint.net a problem?) I then add the picture of the sweat band onto the arm.
Here's the problem. When I try adding another layer of a different colour it says I have to flatten it, and when I try to add it using GI3 of course it it flattened and I don't know how to "unflatten it." Alternatively, when I don't do anything to try to make it transparent until I reach GI3, I go to format pallette and then try to open the saved kit using LOAD IMAGE. An error message pops up which simply states the location of the file eg C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Engkit.bmp.
I know this thread is old but please give me some help!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Bmp files don't support layers so you won't be able to unflatten to edit later, you'll have to save the file in another format to edit and in bmp to import it. IIRC the file has to be indexed colour not rgb format, I don't know if you can do this with paint.net

Raaja_01

School Cricketer
koooll

Raaja_01 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

where are teh files

Users who are viewing this thread