FOOTBALL Fifa 10

Will FIFA 10 be the best football game going around?

• Total voters

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I just played treva in two matches online. First was Athletic Bilbao (treva) vs Atletico Madrid (me) then Boca Juniors (treva) vs Ajax (me). I lost both games 2-0 but it wasn't all that bad considering that I expected to be destroyed. I defended quite well but couldn't create enough scoring opportunities because I'm not used to the pace of online play yet, having played mostly offline.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can't stand the slow reactions online, means I can never get a shot off quick enough. Still, a couple of good games there. Like I said, just play a little more online and you'll get used to it. Soon you'll be competing with me if you can work on your forward play.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Can't stand the slow reactions online, means I can never get a shot off quick enough. Still, a couple of good games there. Like I said, just play a little more online and you'll get used to it. Soon you'll be competing with me if you can work on your forward play.

Well, thanks for those games treva. I seem to have become quite good after playing you :p. Played 4 tonight. Won 3-0, 5-2, 3-2 and 6-0. Much less lag than in our games as well.

Had an AMAZING game after that as well. I was playing absolutely terribly. I was down 2-1 in the first half. He then got 2 more goals to make it 4-1 (the fourth came in the 78th minute). I gave it my all and actually drew level! It was 4-4 at full time when he wanted to finish it with extra time + penalties. I wanted only extra time. The game assumed that that meant we could not come to an agreement so it was a draw. But what a game...

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do i send my keeper forward? So often it's the 90th minute and I need a goal, but he won't go forward.

Also, when I play mates it won't let us play classic matches and will only let us do team play. This results in extreme lag. We live only 15km away from eachother. Anyone know how to fix it?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If you are on the highest attacking setting then the keeper will automatically come up for corners in the last few minutes.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I know this is about FIFA 10 but EA Sucks! FIFA 11's out Sep 28th in US and Oct 1st in EU, should be released in EU first.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Played two games against this one guy.

First game I won 3-2 after being down 2-1 after 80 minutes.
Second game was England (me) vs Germany (him). I won 8-1! :banana2

Two things really annoy me

1) Players who insist on celebrating their goals and then watching all the replays
2) Players who when they are winning pass the ball back to the keeper and do nothing with the ball

Last edited:

Bounce

County Cricketer
How about a match Shravi?
I would prefer it to be Spain vs Germany! :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
How about a match Shravi?
I would prefer it to be Spain vs Germany! :D

I refuse to play as or against Spain, Barcelona, Real Madrid or Chelsea. All other teams are fine.

Also, since you live in India, wouldn't lag be really high?

Tell me your PSN ID as well.

Last edited:

Bounce

County Cricketer
I refuse to play as or against Spain, Barcelona, Real Madrid or Chelsea. All other teams are fine.

Also, since you live in India, wouldn't lag be really high?

Tell me your PSN ID as well.
Check your Visitor Messages.
Anyone up for an online game in the PC version?

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
I just got the PC version yesterday. Also, I haven't owned a FIFA game since 2000. Long, long time. Parents aren't video game fans.

I have played FIFA and PES though at game centres, but I'm pretty rusty atm, haven't played in a bit, so just working on manager mode with Man Utd. Bought Lloris, Marin, Hamsik and Aguero. 2nd level of difficulty I think, getting the hang of it. I need to learn how to defend though, I haven't had a single clean sheet, but I score a lot anyways, so I compensate for that.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I just got the PC version yesterday. Also, I haven't owned a FIFA game since 2000. Long, long time. Parents aren't video game fans.

I have played FIFA and PES though at game centres, but I'm pretty rusty atm, haven't played in a bit, so just working on manager mode with Man Utd. Bought Lloris, Marin, Hamsik and Aguero. 2nd level of difficulty I think, getting the hang of it. I need to learn how to defend though, I haven't had a single clean sheet, but I score a lot anyways, so I compensate for that.

PC version sucks. If you want a football game for the PC, get PES2010 or wait for PES11 (if it's coming out on the PC).

Users who are viewing this thread