The Food Thread

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I've just had crispy roast potatoes, with chicken and cauliflower, covered in onion gravy, absolutely gorgeous. I never bother with a dessert, but do eat fruit if i'm hungry before i go to bed.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well, I am just tucking into a plate of chicken, sausages cauliflower, roast potatoes and yes onion gravy................yum yum, for dessert I have an ASDA Tiramisu.......living like a king haha

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Well, I am just tucking into a plate of chicken, sausages cauliflower, roast potatoes and yes onion gravy................yum yum, for dessert I have an ASDA Tiramisu.......living like a king haha

It does sound tasty!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
One thing i enjoy about Sundays is the traditional Sunday roast dinner, i went out today for a carvery and it was delicious, i chose roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, crispy roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and gravy. I always try to balance a meal and have plenty of veggies rather than indulge in the gorgeous crispy roast potatoes.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh now you are talking! roast beef and Yorkshire puddings, you can't have a Sunday without them................yes Saffy get some broccoli on there and you are good to go!

D

Deleted member 46200

One thing i enjoy about Sundays is the traditional Sunday roast dinner, i went out today for a carvery and it was delicious, i chose roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, crispy roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and gravy. I always try to balance a meal and have plenty of veggies rather than indulge in the gorgeous crispy roast potatoes.

Oh now you are talking! roast beef and Yorkshire puddings, you can't have a Sunday without them................yes Saffy get some broccoli on there and you are good to go!
I had Chinese from last night x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I don't really like broccoli, i think the smell of them while cooking puts me off. :eek:

It's really good for you, a so called superfood..................but it's the smell of it after it's been eaten that puts me off!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Just had a KFC meal. Definitely can't eat broccoli, i do like cauliflower, carrots, peas, and green beans, but broccoli is definitely a no:eek:

D

Deleted member 46200

Just had a KFC meal. Definitely can't eat broccoli, i do like cauliflower, carrots, peas, and green beans, but broccoli is definitely a no:eek:
At least KFC comes in it's own bucket x

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Baked potato with spaghetti hoops, absolutely delicious! A bit messy though so i always use a spoon:D

Users who are viewing this thread