Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not even bowling Shadab in the first session? Azhar, what the hell? You've left out Fawad Alam for a fifth bowler, use him at least.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Logical thing to do here would be to let the leggies bowl for a dozen or so overs after lunch, hoping they break this partnership, and then get the quicks on to mop up the tail. Although England have a very short tail.[DOUBLEPOST=1596802166][/DOUBLEPOST]
Typical Pakistan, tbh. Neutralise the big guns, only for the unheralded players to run riot. Don’t be surprised if Dom Bess takes a 5-fer in the third innings, after Pope makes a hundred in this one.
Also, out of form players, as well as unheralded ones, tend to do very well against Pakistan, so need to get Buttler out asap.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If you told me at the start of the day that Yasir Shah would have the most wickets in the innings, I would’ve laughed.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Turned off the TV to go play soccer outside after the Ollie Pope post, and oh my God what the hell happened here...

Yasir picking up 4 is something I did not anticipate. I figured it'd be a day of pacers. Surprised to see that, but pleasantly surprised. Also judging by the posts here, I don't think Shadab has bowled at all this innings and Azhar seems to be exhausting the quick. Exactly what I feared, especially for Naseem.[DOUBLEPOST=1596807720][/DOUBLEPOST]And as I say this, Shadab is brought on to bowl.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I don't think England's batting, especially their top-order, is going to falter in the second innings like they did in the first. I feel like this game is headed towards a draw. Pakistan are surely gonna play till the third session of day four. If England shows even a semblance of resilience, they'll only have to survive one day to save the Test which they very well can.[DOUBLEPOST=1596809645][/DOUBLEPOST]Taken from cricinfo:- So, Ben Stokes is out in the middle warming up with the ball. It's one of those "Break Glass in case of Emergency" situations...

Users who are viewing this thread