Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So we have a chance of a new patch on pc /ps4 I guess
Probably nothing major. I would expect a tweak here and a tweak there, nothing would change the fundamentals of the game - obviously.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I hope it is related to overseas player limit in T20 leagues.

Ark69

School Cricketer
Can someone give me some tips for death bowling..I'm playing odi match against sri lanka..as india..sri lanka required 105 to win of 10 ovrs with 6 wickets down ..it looked like a easy win ..but I got thrashed ..they now require 37 of 23 balls..with still 4 wickets remaining ..Varying the length does not seem to work..pls help otherwise..india losing to Sri Lanka. Doesn't it sound really weird??

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Can someone give me some tips for death bowling..I'm playing odi match against sri lanka..as india..sri lanka required 105 to win of 10 ovrs with 6 wickets down ..it looked like a easy win ..but I got thrashed ..they now require 37 of 23 balls..with still 4 wickets remaining ..Varying the length does not seem to work..pls help otherwise..india losing to Sri Lanka. Doesn't it sound really weird??

Varying the pace also and proper field settng

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Try simulating as if you're actually bowling IRL, if they bash more than twice in one area, you can either set field there or change your bowling line and length. Also I would say its okay to get bashed by AI in death overs, even I get that sometimes since I'm new to limited overs cricket in this game (test guy).

But if you've really lost your patience, you can always reduce AI striker timing in the custom difficulty to make it a lil bit easier for you.

Users who are viewing this thread