India vs Sri Lanka : 3 T20I & 3 ODI: Jan 03-15, 2023

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played Chamika.

And India nearly blew it away once again.

It’s just the familiar faces again isn’t it? I’m not sure what on earth Chahal is doing in this side. Harshal was deemed to not be good enough for the WC and yet he’s again one of the options being explored. Bin him like Bhuvi if you don’t trust him. As much as I’m a fan of Axar he starts conceding runs badly if things don’t work out for him.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
In the last over, Chamika more concentrated on a wide ball, than his ability to hit big... Even if he blindly hit any one delivery, which he leaves thinking as a wide ball, Sri Lanka might win it today...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
MSD 2.0 strikes again! The luck factor is just so reminiscent of his 'Big Brother' :D:clap:yes

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
It’s just the familiar faces again isn’t it? I’m not sure what on earth Chahal is doing in this side. Harshal was deemed to not be good enough for the WC and yet he’s again one of the options being explored. Bin him like Bhuvi if you don’t trust him. As much as I’m a fan of Axar he starts conceding runs badly if things don’t work out for him.

More of a case that the selectors believe in him yet Hardik doesn't (or doesn't know how to use him). I remember him having huge success at RCB bowling out from 12-20 overs, essentially as a death bowler. But he seems to continously bowl short today at the death knowing that it was getting hit for 6? not sure of the tactics there?

B

Bigby Wolf

Umran’s completely won me over. Unbelievable talent who’s also been consciously improving his accuracy without ensuring his speed falls off.
The thing I most like about him is that enjoys bowling and running hard.

You can see that in his runup as well as the body language.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
The thing I most like about him is that enjoys bowling and running hard.

You can see that in his runup as well as the body language.
Only few bowler Generate same speed as Umran Delivery after delivery

Deepak Hooda
Man of the Match

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Close call. SL did extremely well to make India gasp after being 120 odd for 7. Our bowling was, is, and remains a concern.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Dew restricted spinner for the Grip of the ball.SL spinner successful koz between 7 pm & 8.30 pm No Dew

Bevab

Staff Member
Dew restricted spinner for the Grip of the ball.SL spinner successful koz between 7 pm & 8.30 pm No Dew

It could also be because…. y’know… Hasaranga and Theekshana are actually good and Chahal is a heaping pile of shite in most international games.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
India trying out too many things as usual. I'd really want them to get in touch with reality and have a vision drafted for their gameplay.

Going by what the media reports, if they have indeed finalized 20 players for CWC2023, we might as well identify 25 for WT2024 and play with them.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
India trying out too many things as usual. I'd really want them to get in touch with reality and have a vision drafted for their gameplay.

Going by what the media reports, if they have indeed finalized 20 players for CWC2023, we might as well identify 25 for WT2024 and play with them.
No idea of those 20 players
But to -night Jitesh Sharma will replaced Injured Sanju Samson.
Jitesh Is vidarbh Keeper who is good
Batsman too.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
"NO BALL SAGA"

Continued for Arshdeep & Mavi

SRi lanka after loosing toss 47/0 off 4 overs

Mendis 17 ball 33*

Rahul Tripathy
Debut at his home Ground poona

S

Users who are viewing this thread