New zealand White Ball Tour of India : 3 ODI & 3 T20I : Jan 18- Feb 01, 2023

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If India can maintain this momentum, they can be formidable force in the ODI World Cup this year. The urgency and the focus on higher strike rates definitely seems to be coming through with our batters. Gill has turned out to be a true revelation. Today's double hundred is definitely superior to Ishan's one vs Bangladesh (with due respect, New Zealand is a far better opposition).

Only issue I see - no left handers in the Top 6. It will be "Rohit - Gill - Kohli - Shreyas - Rahul - Hardik". Maybe they could still play Ishan for Shreyas, but that will be incredibly unfair on Shreyas who has done everything right in these conditions and deserves to play. I just cant see SKY being a regular in the ODI WC.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If this does not cement Gill's position in the XI, Indian Cricket and selection have serious issue. Give this guy a consistent run in ODI's and Test.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
You know you gotta post huge huge and very huge 1st innings total , when you play Shardul in your XI ... :plainsmile::plainsmile::plainsmile:

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bracewell has single handedly exposed India's bowling. R.I.P India's Bowling.
Stupid Kohli showing his true form again after scoring centuries against weaker teams. R.I.P Stupid Kohli.

Users who are viewing this thread