Test Teams by Decade for Cricket 24

Hi all,

After spending some time away from the boards, and waiting for the '24 to come out I will resume my odyssey of creating all the players who ever played Test Cricket with over 10 caps and more such as famous cricketers including Rebels and South Africans.

I actually achieved this in Cricket 19.

In Cricket 22 if my memory serves me right managed to do every decade team from the 1950s up to the current day, including the South African teams that were banned because of Aparheid too.

I believe that Cricket 22 creations are compatible ( I hope so and if so they will be under "Mouseydread" or "MV", but should be under "Mouseydread".

So I will resume from the 1940s down to about the 1900s decade. My intention is to tighten up a few of my creations too and I always give credit where it is due for uniforms, bats, etc.

I will also continue adding in great teams as well which was a lot of fun too.

It was a lot of fun over the past 5 years and continued what had been a tradition for me anyway since Ashes 17.

Great to see many of the old faces on here still!

And so it begins............

Last edited:

Jethin

Club Cricketer
I know but no quality playface of Shoaib available, I thought you are tuning others playfaces too that’s why I asked.
Don’t get offended Apologies
Cool:thumbs... some faces are a bit challenging to get right within the framework of the editor... some proportions cannot be achieved easily. ... shoaibs been one of them. dont want to get stuck on a player for too long.. trying to do a bunch of players before interest in the game runs out... so yeah....

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Loving the new faces ! Great Kevin Pietersen and Shane Watson

And Jason Gillespie too this is great !

jmarcf

Club Captain
Hi all,

After spending some time away from the boards, and waiting for the '24 to come out I will resume my odyssey of creating all the players who ever played Test Cricket with over 10 caps and more such as famous cricketers including Rebels and South Africans.

I actually achieved this in Cricket 19.

In Cricket 22 if my memory serves me right managed to do every decade team from the 1950s up to the current day, including the South African teams that were banned because of Aparheid too.

I believe that Cricket 22 creations are compatible ( I hope so and if so they will be under "Mouseydread" or "MV", but should be under "Mouseydread".

So I will resume from the 1940s down to about the 1900s decade. My intention is to tighten up a few of my creations too and I always give credit where it is due for uniforms, bats, etc.

I will also continue adding in great teams as well which was a lot of fun too.

It was a lot of fun over the past 5 years and continued what had been a tradition for me anyway since Ashes 17.

Great to see many of the old faces on here still!

And so it begins............
I've created (or downloaded a lot of your players mousey) legends from Aust/Eng/SA/WI/India/NZ and added them to the county teams they represented where possible.

Jethin

Club Cricketer
After Yesterdays update the players i have shared in the academy have disappeared from " My Players " list and are now in "Downloaded players" , I cant access the original players I shared from My community in the Academy, There were no players there when i checked after the update. But its still available under my username. Also a lot of original players i shared look different i as well and the option for me to update them are also gone..
In short i dont have access to edit or update the original players i shared..

So i have reshared them.. So now there are 2 of each player.. one old corrupted one and the other new one i shared.. There are around 50 legends i have done.
This is kind of a big screw up in the update..

Anyways I am done on this game for now. So if the academy gets corrupted again, I dont know if I will be updating them again..
Anyways a lot of gameplay elements are broken until they patch it . So bye guys for now. So send me a message if the data seems corrupt again, i will update them if possible.

@Mouseydread @wasteyouryouth . It will be great if u guys can take ownership of the players I have shared and update them if necessary. Feel free to make any changes and share them if you wish to. I was doing this while on a break from a larger project. Been doing some modding for Assetto Corsa. So going back to it now. See u guys later. Bye.

User Id : Pixel_monster

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Some early Test Cricket stuff( The Golden Age) I've been working on.........uploading on Sunday! England, Australia and South Africa 1900s. The likes of Johnny Tyldsley, CB Fry, Tip Foster, Victor Trumper, Charlie Macartney, Warwick "The Big Ship Armstrong", Clem Hill, Wilfred Rhodes, Aubrey Falkner, Jimmy Sinclair, Dave Nourse and many more in three squads!

Going back to work on the 1910s, 1920s, 1930s to finish off the project. ( I did the complete set in Cricket 19)

Last edited:

Josh the gent

School Cricketer
Some early Test Cricket stuff( The Golden Age) I've been working on.........uploading on Sunday! England, Australia and South Africa 1900s. The likes of Johnny Tyldsley, CB Fry, Tip Foster, Victor Trumper, Charlie Macartney, Warwick "The Big Ship Armstrong", Clem Hill, Wilfred Rhodes, Aubrey Falkner, Jimmy Sinclair, Dave Nourse and many more in three squads!

Going back to work on the 1910s, 1920s, 1930s to finish off the project. ( I did the complete set in Cricket 19)
Hey @Mouseydread - your work on the Cricket series has been sublime for years now - firstly wanted to express a genuine thank you for all the hours you have put in over many years… makes the game so much better.

Now maybe at last i can offer something very small in return!

On Cricket 22 (ps5), i created 3 teams and players that may be useful for you as base models on your current endeavours (assuming they’re compatible with Cricket 24).

I created Australia 1930s, England 1930s, and Pre 1920s All Stars.

They’re all shared, i can’t remember my user id - just search for the pre 1920s all stars team (logo i used was the gold West Australian state cricket logo from memory) - and you will find my user id too.

I spent quite a bit of time on the teams, uniforms, players, and their faces/appearances. Hope it is helpful :-)

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded England 1900s.

Plenty to choose from here from the "Golden Age" of cricket!

An era referred to as the "Golden Age of Cricket". After research, I can see why. Whereas before I tended to skip pages of many a cricket book about this era to focus on eras that I knew more about, now I am very curious to find out more about these 26 cricketers assembled here in this squad. Hopefully, if you need squad fillers, special legends, and players to add to your World All-Time Leagues you will them here from this era.

This team is filled with legends of cricket.

The batsman, KS Ranji, the great Yorkshire trio, Wilfred Rhodes, Schofield Haigh, and George Hirst, bowling All Time Great, Sid Barnes, hard-hitting Gilbert Jessop, the classy CB Fry, mean fast bowler Bill Lockwood, allrounder Tom Arnold, Young dashing Jack Crawford, openers, Tom Hayward and Archie McClaren, originator of the "googly", Bernard Bosenquet, aristocratic Johnny, "JT" Tyldesley, great spinner Colin Blythe, parsimonious medium pacer Albert Relf, leader Pelham "Plum" Warner, the tough, ruthless, honorable Stanley Jackson, and many more.

I have loved sprucing them up also in a T20 generic kit with caps of the day so play a bit of T20. (CB Fry loves this format!)

Thanks to the jumper, uniform, logo, bat and stadium makers!

Enjoy!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Australia 1900s

This completes the major nations in Test Cricket at the beginning of the 20th Century. ( I am going to touch up the South African team of the era and upload it shortly)

So pretty much all the Ashes and the famous Triangular Test Series of the early 20th Century between Australia, England, and South Africa, can be played with only minor creations needed to fill out squads as the vast majority of Test Players have now been created or enhanced from the creations of others.

The team has some great "Golden Age" players, such as legendary All Time Great Victor Trumper, exciting batsman Clem Hill, larger than life character and captain, "The Big Ship" Warwick Armstrong, spinner Hugh Trumble, fast bowler Tibby "Terror" Cotter, tough as nails Joe Darling and opener Syd Gregory.

Thanks to the uniform, stadium, bat, and logo makers!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread