2 Million Pounds for KP to feature in IPL

Which side will KP fit best?

• Total voters
It's about KP's persona. He's all entertainment and that's what the IPL is about - glamour.

The same reason dhoni was worth so much, big names sell shirts and mechandise (sp?).

Jonathan Agnew says the TV coverage of the IPL is the "worst he has seen". I would agree with him, its awful, and I am someone who doesn't usually care about such things.

I reckon he should go with Punjab Kings 11. I can see him speaking fluent Punjabi in no time.

It's not so much the coverage of the IPL, although Indian accents are really annoying :p , it's the picture quality that annoys me, you compare IPL pictures to English cricket and there's a massive difference.

Anyway, go for it KP, given that the stanford thing is really flawed it makes sense, but I'm afraid it will still fail to capture most ofthe English average sports watchy type peoples attention.

Kevin Pietersen would fit in well with the Chennai Super Kings. :)

About TV coverage, I agree. Sony MAX is the worst when it comes to sports coverage. I wish a professional sports broadcaster would cover such events.

Personall, KP is one of the best batsmen in the world for the reason that when he needs to, he slogs, he defends, he rotates the strike, and if needed he can do all of those things in one innings. He's got great technique and is a strong man, and that's probably the best combination you could get.

I think he'll go with Mumbai, since they're the richest franchise. I doubt he'll go to chennai to hydrabad, since they already have huge-money players.

He could also go with Rajasthan, who have alot of money at their salary cap disposal.

He would fit best with Delhi Daredevils, who are in need for a solid #3 or 4 batsmen.

India2011 added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

It's not so much the coverage of the IPL, although Indian accents are really annoying :p , it's the picture quality that annoys me, you compare IPL pictures to English cricket and there's a massive difference.

Anyway, go for it KP, given that the stanford thing is really flawed it makes sense, but I'm afraid it will still fail to capture most ofthe English average sports watchy type peoples attention.

Do you have a problem with Indian accent's? If so, don't watch the IPL.

And the reason the England matches picture quality looks better is because in India the wheather is hot and dusty, so it doesn't look as good.

And the reason the England matches picture quality looks better is because in India the wheather is hot and dusty, so it doesn't look as good.

In my case I think it is something to do with the fact I watch England matches in high definition.

In comparison to the fees that other players have recieved, $4 million is ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread