2006 Roster Pack

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Due to a idea of one person in my other thread, I decided to open up a thread dedicated to Rosters for my 2006 Roster Pack for all the teams. I am bored of waiting for other people to make a roster pack so I tried to do it myself. My first and original roster was Australia's in another thread. I have edited this thread so it replaced Shane Watson with Shaun Tait for some reason. I have asked in my original thread for somebody to post up England's current squad and Test and ODI teams. So in this thread I would want to start up with South Africa, can someone please post up South Africa's current squad and Test and ODI teams?

Attachments

• AUS 2006.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 189

Wicket Keeper

Club Cricketer
Thanks, I believe there needs to be changes in the Bangladesh & Zimbabwe categorys. They play so weak and that if any one wants to create this they should look up howstat dot com for current stats.

Jamee999

Club Cricketer
First Choice England Test:

Trescothick
Strauss
Vaughan*
Bell
Pietersen
Flintoff
Jones, G+
Giles
Hoggard
Harmison
Jones, S

On the fringes:

Cook
Collingwood
Blackwell
Panesar
Plunkett
Anderson
Tremlett

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Now I got Ian Bell & Blackwell, Liam Plunkett and Chris Tremlett in the England side to replace Butcher, Key, Thorpe and Solanki. I will test it first then release tomorrow. Meanwhile what should I do next India? Pakistan? South Africa? I will do the 4 Star Countries first then Bangladesh and other countries like that.

MAJID-A

School Cricketer
Pakistan Test
1. Salman Butt , 2. Shoaib Malik , 3. Younis Khan , 4. Mohammad Yousuf , 5. Inzamam Ul Haq , 6. Shahid Afridi , 7. Kamran Akmal , 8. Abdul Razzaq , 9. Shoaib Akhtar , 10. Mohammad Asif , 11. Danish Kaneria , 12. Mohammad Sami , 13. Rana Naved Ul Hasan , 14. Imran Farhat , 15. Faisal Iqbal

Is this helpful?

hasun300

Club Cricketer
the pakistan roster has been already made by me it is in download centre

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Madmick can make whatever he wants to hasun, if he wants to make a Pakistan roster he can.

hasun300

Club Cricketer
hey was'nt there a roster update thread in blic forum i wonder why he will not post it there instead of making a new thread

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Hasun quit bugging him and leave him alone. Madmick can do whatever he wants if it's within the rules!

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Lol. Thanks for the support hondeyho, heres the England 2006 roster if their are any problems or requests just say so.

Attachments

• England 2006.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 133

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Brilliant! Thanks madmick, reps for you.

Users who are viewing this thread