2008 African Cup of Nations

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sudan 0-3 Zambia

Dark horses.

Egypt 4-2 Cameroon

The holders are off to a great start, Cameroon will have a tough task getting through now.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Eto'o still got both, Barca need him back desperately so they'll be hoping Cameroon go out and so do I because Madrid are going to run away with the league otherwise.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
But playing for your country is bigger then player else where, it's called national pride.

ANyways

Tunisia 1 – 2 Senegal

Crap! :( damn.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Manucho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0 Angola

usy

Chairman of Selectors
my eyes are on Kanouté the player of Mali, best african player not ever.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
my eyes are on Kanout? the player of Mali, best african player not ever.

Excuse me? If i'm understanding you properly, you Think Kanoute is the best African player ever? You're on something strong, there are many better than him.

Bafan, Bafana Bafana, is the best team in the world! :p Good result, have a good chance of being the dark horses in the tournament, but also just as good a chance to make a flop. Good result in the end being a draw, it gives something to build on.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I said he is good not the best player ever. But current competition he is one of them on the list.

Anyways South Africa had a good draw with the team which has best African Goal keeper I ever seen. (edit, he aint playing ANC)

ricardoREU.jpg

Morocco may be out early this time.

Tunisia should keep it into semis!

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Angola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manuchos going to get this bloody work permit :D 2 more for him today, this lad is quality, might give us the boost we need for the CL (or does he have to register?) and the league.

PhilD123

International Coach
Manucho! Woahhhhh! Manucho! Woahhhh!...

I couldn't think of anything to end that:p He definitely looks quality and is supposed to be good in the air, which is something that we haven't really got, he'll be better than our current 4th striker...Dong!:p

usy

Chairman of Selectors
hold on Francileudo Santos rules!!!!

yeah! 2 goals south africa :D.

Manly

Thor
Who's gonna win the tourney then?
Haven't been able to catch even a tiny bit of coverage...
Do the knocked-out teams' players return to the Prem early? Or stick around for the end?

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Angola?? I didn't realise they were that good, or are the 2010 World Cup hosts just really, really poor :p

Nah, we drew with Angola 1-1 thanks to Manucho. Angola are quite a strong team in any case.

The current team aren't world beaters, but hopefully SAFA stick with Perriera till 2010 by then we should have a proper system in place and a goo team.

Users who are viewing this thread