2012 might be bad for us after all...

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Technology is much more advanced than what they all show us and give us....some people are so gullible

I agree to that point to a certain extent, especially in terms of technology in US military. But those technologies will be restricted only to the most richest and powerful of countries.
The rest of the countries will not have the technology to garner the solar flares.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Technology is much more advanced than what they all show us and give us....some people are so gullible

I wouldn't mind living in the dark ages at least we'd have better communities and peoples lives wouldn't evolve around f**king facebook

You have a point there. I don't use Facebook myself.

jadoo

School Cricketer
wait, couldn't we just utilise the solar flare as a power source? Just like solar power but ^n.

It'd solve the energy crisis, but then if technology fails what energy crisis would there be anyway...

the flare would just blast the technology that is s'posed to catch it apart

Sureshot

Executive member
ssn_predict_l.gif

Still shitting yourselves?

Sureshot

Executive member
They are both caused by magnetic activity and solar flares exist in the same regions that sunspots.

Params7

International Cricketer
If the internet goes down I think the world might actually see a crisis. Watch that South Park episode? That is exactly how people will actually behave without the internet.

P

pcfan123

Haha for sure, I will be one of those headed out to Cali-for-NI-A

Sureshot

Executive member
If the internet goes down I think the world might actually see a crisis. Watch that South Park episode? That is exactly how people will actually behave without the internet.

Except, it won't.

P

pcfan123

ewww

South Park is so fantastic, its always topical and politically relevant as well. Season just started up again :)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
South Park is so fantastic, its always topical and politically relevant as well. Season just started up again

Love South Park.

Watched nearly the whole of the ninth series today after not watching it in yonks. Great to see that despite time is still as good as when it started. Unlike other well known cartoons *cough*The Simpsons*cough*.

P

pcfan123

Simpsons have their moments, if it wasn't for them there would be no South Park. Sort of laid the foundation for adult humor cartoons.

SO far the two new South Parks have been about NASCAR and Jersey Shore :( There is so much gold political material with the Tea Party nuts that I hope they address it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread