2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will get close, but now I really don't know whether this team deserves our support to the extent that people have been doing for ages now.

Heart goes out to Rohit- did everything right this time, 2 timid batsmen playing for their own selfish agenda made all the difference in the end.
We are a cricketing nation obsessed by individual records dude. 20 years on we’ll still be celebrating Tendulkar and Kohli’s career rather than our team performances.

To be fair I did see a compilation for Shami after Kohli’s was over but I got fed up by that point and turned it off temporarily.
I will call it again,

Those 40s by Rohit deserve much much more credit than those Kohli knocks.

If Rohit didn't give those solid starts, Kohli wouldn't be able to play those composed knocks without any pressure.

Was Labuschagne’s knock also selfish mate? Since y’know he was the slowest batter to get into double figures.
Well when you’re chasing 240 you know exactly how to approach the chase. And it did get a lot easier to bat under lights later.

I will call it again,

Those 40s by Rohit deserve much much more credit than those Kohli knocks.

If Rohit didn't give those solid starts, Kohli wouldn't be able to play those composed knocks without any pressure.

You won’t find me disagreeing with that. Rohit’s performances were extraordinarily good.

What happened with Pakistan in 2021, has happened with India now.

Loving it- the crowd not giving a dam /claps to the Indian team. They deserve it entirely!

Slaps on Kohli's face for getting the man of the series. Shitty, selfish innings. Loved the fact that Rohit called out those 2! Brilliant! Great captain-hope he had more games as the full time captain for India.

Loving it- the crowd not giving a dam /claps to the Indian team. They deserve it entirely!

Slaps on Kohli's face for getting the man of the series. Shitty, selfish innings. Loved the fact that Rohit called out those 2! Brilliant! Great captain-hope he had more games as the full time captain for India.

The transcript on Cricbuzz literally has him crediting those two with a good partnership…

Was Labuschagne’s knock also selfish mate? Since y’know he was the slowest batter to get into double figures.
Head was accelerating, wasnt he? Labuschagne wasn't required to do so. In India's case neither Kohli nor KL attempted to. Very reminiscent of Dhoni in 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread