IPL 25 May - Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils (Qualifier 2)

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils (Qualifier 2) at Chennai

30.png

Odds from betfair

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Chennai wins again :mad....I am going to stop following cricket & start following kabaddi instead.....:p

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
need to stop csk winning this one if they wins this then it almost like they will be winning their ipl hattrick trophies and also this match and final will be played at chennai

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
need to stop csk winning this one if they wins this then it almost like they will be winning their ipl hattrick trophies and also this match and final will be played at chennai

Did you check Chennai's home record this season? We have performed worse at home this season.... Playing at home this time doesn't give them big advantage.

Chennai starting with favorable odds? Thats wierd! Delhi have been the form team this season. And Chennai's home record this season is quite bad considering their previous season.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
well delhi as always done well in league stages just like rcb . But whenever it comes to bigger stages they lose . You can see that in 2009 after doing so well in league and finished at top in the semi final they were undone by a great inning from gilchrist. In this season also they finished at top but lost to kolkata still dd in this and all thanks to playoffs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
and also csk has srinivasan as well ;) which is big x factor for csk :D

Good. Which means you are not going to watch tomorrow's match. Thank heavens! We are saved from reading your posts for the rest of this IPL then.:p:D

vickyrox

Club Captain
I dont know why People are always saying that IPL is fixed etc. If your team wins its good cricket...If CSK wins its fixed...Well then if it was fixed...then why did you even watch it.!
P.S.- Am a KKR fan. and even if We lose in the final I wont say that the match was fixed!!

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
well delhi as always done well in league stages just like rcb . But whenever it comes to bigger stages they lose . You can see that in 2009 after doing so well in league and finished at top in the semi final they were undone by a great inning from gilchrist. In this season also they finished at top but lost to kolkata still dd in this and all thanks to playoffs

Same thing is going to happen this time also... Vijay will do the same work what Gilly did in 2009 semi-final... DD chokes big time and we know CSK wins easily in such crucial matches... :facepalm

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Did you check Chennai's home record this season? We have performed worse at home this season.... Playing at home this time doesn't give them big advantage.

Chennai starting with favorable odds? Thats wierd! Delhi have been the form team this season. And Chennai's home record this season is quite bad considering their previous season.
Don't worry, expect a turn over:spy.

I dont know why People are always saying that IPL is fixed etc. If your team wins its good cricket...If CSK wins its fixed...Well then if it was fixed...then why did you even watch it.!
P.S.- Am a KKR fan. and even if We lose in the final I wont say that the match was fixed!!
I do not understand why you still get no doubt, even though when the things going on are pretty clear. The situation is like, even if IPL is NOT scripted, it is looking like it is scripted:facepalm.

Morkel and Irfan out!!!!! :O
"Om N Srinivasaya Nama:"
Keep chanting, CSK will win.

Users who are viewing this thread