IPL 27 May - Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (The Final)

Gurjot95

National Board President
Meh..CSK are like Australia of 2000 era. If they win tomorrow, hopefully someone come as India in next season and get them out of knock out stages. Bored of them winning again and again. :p

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yellow seems to define success. Australia wear yellow and green - so there's one more similarity. :D

vickyrox

Club Captain
"When we walk out on the field tomorrow, I can promise all the KKR fans that we?ll go out there and give our 100 percent.

I play to win, not to compete.

KKR is not abt one or two heroes,it?s abt d people who have supported us back home. "
Gautam Gambhir had these things to say at the Press Conference.
RESPECT!!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, that's what I like about him. Tbh, he has single handedly carried KKR into the finals. His captaincy, his determination, absolute treat!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
After watching CSK win IPL these many times, I hope KKR beat them in the final. Gambhir and his men deserve to win, the way the have played. Gambhir in particular had made KKR, the lag losers of IPL before he joined the team, one of the most exciting teams in the tournament. Their team performance can be judged by the fact that their 2nd costliest player, Yusuf Pathan was off color for most of the season and they still cruised to the final. Shows how good a unit they are.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
gambhir is a great captain for kkr i hope tomorrow they will win the final and make shahrukh khan happy by winning the ipl trophy .its almost took 5 years for kkr to get into the finals

jacobfelix

International Coach
Just was imagining who will look good with the trophy -

Dhoni smiling with the trophy in his hands???
Gambhir smiling with the trophy in his hands???

We have seen a number of times Dhoni smiling with the trophy...so how about a new guy smiling with the trophy....:p

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I want KKR to win it :thumbs, KKR's strength lies in their bowling and their batting is good but not the best, once again i agree that Gauti is the best captain of IPL above MS as Gauti has marshaled his crew with the available limited resources hope Narine does pick 5 for and people have you just looked trough players from WI has done miracles in IPL 2010 Pollard, 2011 Chris and 2012 chris and Narine so its WIPL or IPL ?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This game, Gauti should win it. The way they have reached finals speaks it, not like Chennai, who didn't knew if they would qualify till the very last day of league matches, without their involvement in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread