Pranav

ICC Board Member
39th match - Delhi Daredevils v Rajasthan Royals

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

32.png

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rajasthan will look very strong team to beat when shane watson comes and joins this team :D .in my view he should replace brad hogg in the team as rr found new spinner as chandila who bowled well against rcb

vickyrox

Club Captain
I hope RR can beat DD...Then There will be just 1 point between KKR and DD !!!!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sehwag now becomes the first player ever to score 4 consecutive 50s in all IPLs. :D

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
How the fearsome tweak RR lost that?

----------

Felt bad for Rahane.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
What an amazing victory for Delhi Daredevils, a nail-biting finish. Probably the best match of IPL. Rahane batted superbly but the Delhi bowlers were just too good. 14 points now! :D

I am still shivering and all my nails have disappeared.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Ohhh... Felt very bad for Ajinkya Rahane. :(
1 over changed the game again, Morne's 19th over just gave away 3 runs and took an important wicket of Hodge. :thumbs

I will blame Hodge for this loss. He got 22 from 18 balls, he should have greater strike rate, that's why he was sent at no.3. :facepalm

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow rahane's innings gone in vain .feeling very sad for rr having done so much hard work and in the end they lost

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
And that's the 3rd consecutive man of the match award for Sehwag. :D

jacobfelix

International Coach
I cant believe this...:eek: I stopped following the match when RR were some 80 for no loss....Now, I am just shocked on seeing this result....While chasing 153, there is so much of difference in ending up with 151/3 :D rather than 151/8.....Wonder how they are feeling now...:D

The problem was with the openers....being NO LOSS until the 14th over...they should have made sure they were atleast 15 runs ahead....some 110-115 in 14 overs....but at that stage they were going at just 7 an over and made it 54 from last 6....still gettable what with mavericks around nowadays....:D but somehow they goof up the chase....

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Losing by 1 run is just so painful! Rajasthan nearly pulled it off with their side against a formidable (in this competition) Delhi side. Ajinkya Rahane has certainly places himself in big reckoning for a spot in the Indian World T20 side for the World Cup this year. And since he is opening the innings, him and Sehwag at the top with Gautam Gambhir at one down will be formidable. In subcontinent conditions (the WC is in Sri Lanka), this will be a terrific top order comprising of Rahane, Sehwag and Gambhir. Hope Yuvraj is fit and ready for the T20 World Cup. That will throw out the likes of Rohit Sharma (good for nothing guy) and give the Indian team a very formidable look with Raina and Dhoni also part of that batting order.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yuvraj wont be fit even for next years IPL ;) So no dreaming about it

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yuvraj wont be fit even for next years IPL ;) So no dreaming about it

Oh no way! Recently read news that he is going to start training in a few weeks. He should definitely be back on the playing field by the end of this year. When (or how early) is the question.

Users who are viewing this thread