2gb Batpack

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i agree that different people have different opinions,but i disagree with you and i think the mega patch is necessary.You can discuss with jk,but ill be back only in abt 2hrs,so if u want to talk with me ull have to wait till then.

langerrox said:
its just going to be constent work, the download centre is there so people can pick and chose which they want, maybe ask ste or something to add high rated thread in it, im waiting for jk to come online we need to discuss it

sid_19840

International Coach
thanks,ill include it for the first part of the mega patch.Im sure it will be a success.If u want to talk more abt it or ask anything ill be at vbchat in exactly an hour.

Siddharth

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Burma's Finest said:
It's all very well saying something's not right, but it would be more helpful if you said HOW it wasn't right. Can't see what you've got to quibble with as far as Ganguly's bat:
12287708_full.jpg

52843.gif

(August 26th, 2005)

the back of ganguly's bat does not have a hero honda sticker on the very bottom, nor on hte edges of the bat. Same can be said of all britannia bats used by Indian players, they don't have a britannia sticker in those places.
52210.gif
52167.jpg

50952.jpg

ashu2411

International Coach
langer please contribute your batpack in megapatch because its a really good idea which many people like

cricketfanatic

School Cricketer
hi guys,

I just downloaded the bat pack ...i installed it exactly the way it was mentioned in the first page of this thread..the bats were installed but they arent assigned properly at all..all the indian players seem to have the same bat..can u help ? please reply !

langerrox

International Coach
okay, if your roster name was langgerox it would be in my docs/easports/cricket2005 langerrox.ros (the folder called), double click that folder, when inside it there should be a file called langerrox.ros right click it then press rename, ctrl+c (copy) that name, then delete it. next open up the 2gbatpack zip and get that roster file and put it inside langerrox.ros(folder) then rename it and press ctrl +v (paste) :)

f0bstyle said:
the back of ganguly's bat does not have a hero honda sticker on the very bottom, nor on hte edges of the bat. Same can be said of all britannia bats used by Indian players, they don't have a britannia sticker in those places.
52210.gif
52167.jpg

50952.jpg
mate dont be so fussy, we made this batpack from the pictures avaibable and me and burma arent indian so we don't worry about the minor detail, im sure its not life threating

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
yeah but i sent you the britannia and hero honda bats that I had previously made, and I also pointed it out during the development phase that the bats included in the pack were not correct.

I agree it is a minor detail, but to us Indians, its important that we can get as much realism as possible, considering how EA screwed us over with faces. Even some of the Zimbabwe players have their real faces....

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i don't know, there must have been some confusion since the files have the same names....no hard feelings, just stating my belief.

I can just release the bats separately as a "fix," so people can download them if they want. Y

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Thanks to F0bstyle's detailed descriptions I have been able to knock up Ganguly's bat. Just thought I'd post a pic here to point out that the Indian contigent are not being overlooked. All bats will be made! :D

For detailed pics, go HERE.

Attachments

• ganguly2.jpg
    ganguly2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
nice work there burma

i am doing a Viendra sehwag bat.
it took a long time for me to do this.

although its not complete, tell me if its worth making.

also,i am gonna replace britannia logo at the bottom with TON :D

Attachments

• 309 1.JPG
    309 1.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 26

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
it looks good, you just need to replace britannia with ton, which you said that you will do

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
jk16_4 said:
nice work there burma

i am doing a Viendra sehwag bat.
it took a long time for me to do this.

although its not complete, tell me if its worth making.

also,i am gonna replace britannia logo at the bottom with TON :D
Very nice. I have that picture you were asking for the other day. Do you still want it?

Users who are viewing this thread