50 overs a day test matches

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On p's 4, that's what I'm currently playing with another member on here nithin Anthony, great fun,classic matches played so far
If anyone fancies playing let me know,Jaraarrow075 on ps4
Play for a couple of hours every night then save,it's great fun

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Hey.. I'm Nithin who jaraarrow has mentioned in the post above.. we play proper cricket.. proper stance unlike many players who stand on off side wide line and keep hitting balls behind the keeper on leg side or try to hit every ball behind the keeper on off side. Veteran mode.. 50 overs a day * 5 days.. on an average we kind of play 30 overs in 2 hours.. we played 3 tests so far India vs England with the best community squad without changing any skill or attribute of the players of the respective teams
We have had close finish test matches with margins of victories as 2 wickets , 4 wickets and 1 wicket. If anyone else is interested to play little boring and old fashioned cricket please let us know.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would also like to recommend trying Super1s format - It needs people playing proper cricket rather than smash-n-bash type of cricket. Perhaps Super2s would be even better i.e.

2 innings
Innings closure at 2 wickets
Unlimited overs

Users who are viewing this thread