5th Match, Group A: Deccan v Somerset at Hyderabad (Decc)

shrenik

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are indeed more matches, but early signs show that the 'Indian based' (better?) teams are struggling on home soil. The 'Indian based' sides should be winning, just look at the world class talent they have.

Having said that, I don't see Trinidad & Tobago beating Somerset or Deccan so both sides should be through to the next round.

I told you mate.....T20 is not that predictable

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
such as..............?

Brendon McCullum
Kyle Mills
Owais Shah
Shaun Tait
Mashrafe Mortaza
Shoaib Akhtar

Mate, it was the last ball which made the difference...
If we compare the losses, DC one is most closer as it was the slight drizzle which made the conditions up for batting.
And I was seen on Television for 4 times..:p:p

They lost.

Dude, Somerset has as many, if not more, internationals as/than Deccan.

And?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I told you mate.....T20 is not that predictable

You did indeed. I imagine we batted poorly once again because their bowling line-up 'aint something to right home about. Ahh well, now counting on them to beat Deccan. Maybe a suprise challenger for the title?

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
They don't have as big an advantage as some are saying.

Compare the budgets of the two teams. Even relatively if needs be, we're on the bottom end of the top County sides in terms of money spent I'd imagine.

shrenik

International Coach
You did indeed. I imagine we batted poorly once again because their bowling line-up 'aint something to right home about. Ahh well, now counting on them to beat Deccan. Maybe a suprise challenger for the title?

let's see what happens on Wednesday :)

irottev

School Cricketer
Kyle Mills

Excuse me, but he's on top of the ODI rankings atm and was one of the best bowlers in the Champion's Trophy. He's easily one of the best bowlers with the white ball around right now. And McCullum is a good wicket keeper, even if the batting doesn't come off. Keepers were being highly paid for because there's limited stocks. He probably did get a bit much to be fair though. If he gets played as a batsman only though or captain then it's wasted $.

Users who are viewing this thread