8th Match, Group A: Somerset v Trinidad & Tobago at Bangalore

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Those are quotes from Aussies. What's that got to do with Somerset?

nothing personal. just finding an excuse to remove all the anger against them.
helped a lot though. so, i should thank somerset for that ! ;)

if it was NSW or Victoria instead of T&T....i would've been sad....trust me ! :eek:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No worries. Was just interested as to why I have seen a few comments from Indian members who seem to dislike us despite not knowing a lot about us.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
No worries. Was just interested as to why I have seen a few comments from Indian members who seem to dislike us despite not knowing a lot about us.

heck, we dont even know the IPL players properly ! :p

only one man who knows it ALL -

lalit%20modi.jpg

:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:clap:clap

Cheste du Preez

School Cricketer
Uhhh, they've played one game. You should rephrase that as: "T&T were impressive in their first and only game so far"

Nope in one game they've been more impressive than the Cobras or NSW in two, Somerset are a good side, and if T&T can play the semi final in Delhi I reckon they're a huge shot. Might see what odds they're paying.

King Cricket

International Coach
Well, I don't hate Somerset. In fact I loved the way they fought back and won the match against Deccan. I really admire the fighting spirit of your lads, specially that Thomas guy. In fact, the way he played in the Chargers match, he has made me a fan of you dudes. Would be good to see you people in the semis. Don't want it to be an all IPL thing. Go Somerset!

And jkartik, just ignore that "Bluebagger" who posted those rude comments in the links you've given. One of the most disgusting trolls I've seen here for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread