A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Wait wait wait, it's a day before release and you're only telling us now we need a controller?

Yeah I wish they had announced this from the start and put something on the Steam page saying something like:

Additional Notes: Controller Required

Oh wait... :p

Ross, the controller in the collectors edition is Australian made brand?

I very much doubt there are any controllers made in Australia - we don't make much here anymore!

So have you seen its build quality and buttons feedback yet?

We tested it in the office, seemed OK.
Yep, I got to get first hands on with it.

Overall it's not bad for a non-platform specific controller. The analogue sticks are quite good, the buttons are soft and springy and the triggers and bumpers work well enough too. There's not a huge amount of leeway on the equivalent of the L2/R2 buttons, in terms of them being analogue for power control. But you can definitely perform well using the controller.

As far as outsider controllers go, it's one of the better one's I've tried for sure.

Yep, I got to get first hands on with it.

Overall it's not bad for a non-platform specific controller. The analogue sticks are quite good, the buttons are soft and springy and the triggers and bumpers work well enough too. There's not a huge amount of leeway on the equivalent of the L2/R2 buttons, in terms of them being analogue for power control. But you can definitely perform well using the controller.

As far as outsider controllers go, it's one of the better one's I've tried for sure.

thanks for the review.

Dany dual shock controler mad by pakistan

plz sir mattw tell me what i played DBC 14 this controler plzz help.

Attachments

• 182_GP-300_Dual_Shock_Game_Pad.png
    182_GP-300_Dual_Shock_Game_Pad.png
    55 KB · Views: 31
can any one tell me can i play with this please some one tell me
Quantum-QHM7468-2V-USB-Game-1555129-1-80315.jpg

I was just (briefly) browsing the Facebook page for @BigAntStudios and the amount of "I NEED A CONTROLLER?! WTF?!" posts is astonishingly hilarious... It's like Darwinism at work in social-media, a roll-call of people that would get run over by a reversing moped...

I was just (briefly) browsing the Facebook page for @BigAntStudios and the amount of "I NEED A CONTROLLER?! WTF?!" posts is astonishingly hilarious... It's like Darwinism at work in social-media, a roll-call of people that would get run over by a reversing moped...

Every time I read "I know it's on steam idiot, I mean where can I download it for free?" another little piece of me dies. Especially when I see the same people demanding a patch.

The sense of entitlement is amazing.

I kinda skipped past the assholes asking for free links, because they'll eventually marry their cousin and science will take care of the rest.

But you're right, it's a generational thing obviously, because some of the stuff being posted in an open forum, accessible to the public and directed at the games developers themselves is embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread