A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Just. Buy. An. Xbox. Controller.

This is why we're a doomed species.

I have an Xbox 360 controller.. Do they work on pcs or do you need a pc specific xbox controller?

Dont want to fork out the money to buy the game unless I know I can use the controller Ive already got (I dont play any pc games but with Cricket games, patching makes em nek level so I have to play it on pc).

----------

Get an XBOX360 one...

I assume so, Hooper. :rolleyes:thumbs

I have an Xbox 360 controller.. Do they work on pcs or do you need a pc specific xbox controller?
If you have a wireless one you'll need to buy a dongle to make it work, otherwise if you have a wired controller, just plug it in.

I need help

i have this controller
112516-controller-required-play-pc-xbox-pc-controller-recommended-china_usb_duble_gamepad20117714294610.jpg

when i try to bowl this happen which key should i press

attachment.php

which key should i press

Attachments

• asdasd.png
    asdasd.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 133
Play the tutorials or bring up the controls in the menu.

Please i Have bought the game and ordered a controller today, i even can't understand a single control of the game to play, please some one help, i have seen controls but i am not understanding please any one help, i have bought game pad and game. please some one help in the control issues please any one tell some what understandingly, i have tried in training nets too but not understanding. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Play the tutorial.

Please i Have bought the game and ordered a controller today, i even can't understand a single control of the game to play, please some one help, i have seen controls but i am not understanding please any one help, i have bought game pad and game. please some one help in the control issues please any one tell some what understandingly, i have tried in training nets too but not understanding. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

bought the game, but ordered the controller implies that you don't actually have the controller yet, is that correct? if that's so, you can do nothing without the controller (except play around in the academy).

if you do have the controller, go to match practice and play the tutorial.

I Have bought and played with the controller but in the tutorial it is saying that foot placement is very poor and timing is perfect. so please tell me the instructions of the keys when to press and etc... please help me. i have bought this and if i dont get how to play, what use.. please tell the instruction of keys how to use please :facepalm

Read the manual. It has a very good description of what you need to do.

Unfortunately pirated copies don't come with a manual.

Obviously the direct link to the manual to anyone reading the Steam store page is too well hidden.

I Have bought and played with the controller but in the tutorial it is saying that foot placement is very poor and timing is perfect. so please tell me the instructions of the keys when to press and etc... please help me. i have bought this and if i dont get how to play, what use.. please tell the instruction of keys how to use please :facepalm

Set it to rookie or amateur level and you don't need foot placement.

Either way, you're just using the damn sticks. What's the problem?

Can I play the game with ps2 controller in pc??Please help...

Users who are viewing this thread