A small cricket game for Android , looking for feedback

Ello Hawk Games

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks nice Graphics can be improved:thumbs

Thanks for response , i wanted to make sure it must be playable in every device possible. Moreover i m just an Indie developer(programmer) .My design capabilities are very limited.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just love how indie developers are providing cricket games. Hats off buddy, looks real good. Will try when I reach home from office but whatever the graphics are, I would always support developers like you :cheers

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Hi. Welcome to the the community. I did try the game a few times and the only concern for me atm is that you have to pre-determine every shot which obviously makes batting more of a guess-work rather than realistic. Or is it that I'm missing something? Graphics are certainly not an issue but due to the above reason it;s pretty hard to bat. :)

Ello Hawk Games

School Cricketer
Hi. Welcome to the the community. I did try the game a few times and the only concern for me atm is that you have to pre-determine every shot which obviously makes batting more of a guess-work rather than realistic. Or is it that I'm missing something? Graphics are certainly not an issue but due to the above reason it;s pretty hard to bat. :)

Few Questions:

1.Did you play against spin bowlers.
2.Are fast bowlers too fast.If yes i will try to sort it out.
3.If u need a marker would be happy to do the same.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey tried the game couldnt resist. First of all its smooth and its nice. I thought there was bowling in the game and was like why is the bowling simulating :p. Batting is hard and no need for markers. Its fun to guess the bowlers length and then hit the bowl swiftly. There could be few graphical changes that is bowling animation isnt good at all but I would assume this is just hardwork from you and I do not have anything to complain about. Good work buddy. Rated the game 5 based on your hardwork

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Few Questions:

1.Did you play against spin bowlers.
2.Are fast bowlers too fast.If yes i will try to sort it out.
3.If u need a marker would be happy to do the same.

1. No. I think it's for the game to decide who bowls.
2. I wouldn't say so.
3. I'd rather you wait for more reviews before implementing it.

One more concern about the bowling animation just what Rahul said. While taking the jump it tends to look like as if he comes too far from the crease. :thumbs

Ello Hawk Games

School Cricketer
@vaibhav .. @Rahul ... I will try to sort it out in coming days.

1.There are a few "musts" that are not available like scorecard. I skipped it because i have never used it while playing any game.
2.Is that video ad popping out at the end of over annoying , if yes , i could make it every two over thing , but i could not do without it.
3.Frequent updates are considered advantage or disadvantage? (considering the data charges in india)

I want you people to be bit(little) harsh. So that the game and i could improve.

Last edited:

grkrama

National Board President
nice game has potential, especially with being made in 3d and unity, you can easily make it better with better models.

great for a first and as an individual .

Bat looks a bit too long and the bowlers looks to be jumping too high.
Textures could be better for ground and pitch if you can.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
1.There are a few "musts" that are not available like scorecard. I skipped it because i have never used it while playing any game.
2.Is that video ad popping out at the end of over annoying , if yes , i could make it every two over thing , but i could not do without it.
3.Frequent updates are considered advantage or disadvantage? (considering the data charges in india)

1. It is a must but for now I don't really think if that should be a worry. Are you also implementing the ability to bowl as well?
2. Not really. Pretty much everyone here would understand the need for it.
3. Now that depends, I for eg. update my phone only while using Wifi. How frequent are you considering to update it can be a question.

Ello Hawk Games

School Cricketer
1. It is a must but for now I don't really think if that should be a worry. Are you also implementing the ability to bowl as well?
2. Not really. Pretty much everyone here would understand the need for it.
3. Now that depends, I for eg. update my phone only while using Wifi. How frequent are you considering to update it can be a question.

Definitely bowling will be added soon , I have to improve bowling animation before that(atleast to an acceptable level).

Users who are viewing this thread