Requests Accepted AC09 Requests thread

request

what about a patch to fix the shitty fielder running, i hate it how they run all weird, sorta stoppy starty :P

Oh and 2010 ashes squad?

yes i have downloaded and it is good but its missing the yellow round the neck and yellow piping on front and back, can someone do some vodafone stumps and pitchad please :)

Last edited:
I am looking for current rosters of all teams for ODI, T20 and TEST. I have very old rosters .......currently there are many different players included in all of the teams like australia, england, south africa, pakistan, india, new zealand.....plz anyone help.....thanks in advance

can you explain me how to add kits in the game.i am not able to make it...
plez explain me the whole procedure..thnx in advance :)

could somebody tell me where i can find the 2011 cricket world cup kits for all countries

cheers,
solo

please any one make a patch in which the faces and roster are include....

Bats 2011

Can anyone tell me, where can I find the new 2011 GM bats (Flare, Icon, Apex & Luna) for Ashes Cricket 2009? The GM bats in the available threads are the old ones. I want the new ones. :wave

Can anyone tell me, where can I find the new 2011 GM bats (Flare, Icon, Apex & Luna) for Ashes Cricket 2009? The GM bats in the available threads are the old ones. I want the new ones. :wave
you can get that in the google images type the name of bat and click search and the top you will find images click on that and you will find those bat pics

Can somebody tell me the most suitable requirment to run Ashes Cricket 2009 please.I want to run this game on my pc but i think my requirment is not good enough but tell me i will upgrade my pc soon for this game.

please reply me as how to create some kits for the game? Im very interested in creating new jerseys.... Please tell me some software...

Users who are viewing this thread