Academy Q&A

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi. Is it possible this year to change the boundary rope design on console? I downloaded a stadium from the academy and noticed that the boundary ropes appeared to have a sponsor on it that I haven’t recognised before - is it possible to add them onto the boundary and stumps as well as the outfield? I know you could only do this via the blobset tools on PC previously. Thanks.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi. Is it possible this year to change the boundary rope design on console? I downloaded a stadium from the academy and noticed that the boundary ropes appeared to have a sponsor on it that I haven’t recognised before - is it possible to add them onto the boundary and stumps as well as the outfield? I know you could only do this via the blobset tools on PC previously. Thanks.
Which stadium was it?And can you give me the id.[DOUBLEPOST=1562837399][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Wouldubeinta

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Which stadium was it?And can you give me the id.[DOUBLEPOST=1562837399][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Wouldubeinta
@Wouldubeinta It’s listed as Fenners which is Cambridge University’s ground and can be searched under that (it’s the only ground under that name). It is based on a ground in Queensland - I’ll get you the ID when I fire the console up after work. The advertising shows “Domestic” on the field and boundary. Thanks

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@Wouldubeinta It’s listed as Fenners which is Cambridge University’s ground and can be searched under that (it’s the only ground under that name). It is based on a ground in Queensland - I’ll get you the ID when I fire the console up after work. The advertising shows “Domestic” on the field and boundary. Thanks
@Wouldubeinta hi. The sharing ID for the stadium is 4194767. Thanks (I remember @GorgeousGeorge59 doing a Fenner’s Ground for Ashes Cricket?)

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
I'm late to this so excuse my question...

Is there a 'get best' option on Nintendo Switch just like for previous versions of Big Ant games?

If so, where is it?!

And is it worth using?! I know previously get best wasn't ideal, but given the slowness of the switch and lack of mouse etc it'll take ages to go through and sort each team etc individually

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey, what’s the best way to import/create logos. I downloaded the academy on pc for DBC17 back then, does cricket 19 follow the same concept? If so, how big is the file and could it run well on laptop or is desktop the way to go? Thanks

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have they fix the issue with playfaces not appearing after downloading teams that have playfaces?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
@Snowy Where's the site guidance on plagiarism?

The official rule is...

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off other peoples' work as your own. Obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

And then in the context of the Academy, we’ll obviously never ban/warn anyone for stuff uploaded on the Academy. It really just comes down to posting something on here, and not correctly attributing credit

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
There's nothing I can do in the context of the site rules, so my frustration will just have to fester. :lol

Heheheeh... Knew I could get away with using that KFC logo without giving credit.

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread