Action Cam

How are you doing with the new "Action Cam"

• Total voters
I started off using the action cam, but I don't really like the feel of it so gone back to the usual.

I am still using "Action cam", I switched to broadcast view yesterday, the batting was too easy, so might use broadcast only for bowling, even though am not a big fan of the "Action Cam"

I have to admit, without the action cam, the batting game play feels exactly the same as Ashes 09.

I always play on Action Cam, it just makes you feel as if you are in control of things...now i know broadcast view is there, But i hardly even think about it now,so action cam is a real plus in this game just so enjoyable!

I love the option to turn off the score graphic as well, you can literally turn everything off. I just wish that there was one more level of HUD where it just flashes the location of the ball for half a second during the bowlers action.

That would be a nice balance between Minimal and no HUD

When bowling if you press R3 (on the PS3) you get an action cam view with a slightly better view of the pitch. Don't know if you guys knew this but I quite like it.

I use over the shoulder action cam when bowling

When bowling if you press R3 (on the PS3) you get an action cam view with a slightly better view of the pitch. Don't know if you guys knew this but I quite like it.

Yes i figured that out since first day, a good option to get better view of where the will pitch.

The Action Cam isnt a future of Cricket. Its a failuer.... Should be removed. There is a plenty of room still to improve the Broadcast view. Action Cam can be implemented as an option with other Camera Angles.

I use over the shoulder action cam when bowling

same i use this for fast bowlers but for spinners the usual action cam as it feels slightly tilted.

action cam for batting for me....running between the wicket is enjoyable so is playing the shots...absolutely love it.

Users who are viewing this thread