Actors Mafia - Game abandoned

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is going to be run by me so you can expect the balance to be um... what's the right word... "unusual"... :p This is going to consist of few unusual roles. However, I'd look to add some basic roles as well. I'm looking to be very quick with this one so if you think you can be active, you are welcomed to join. Noobies are welcomed and so are the experienced players.

It's going to be based on hollywood actors, as the thread title mentions. For ex : Vito Carleone - Marlon Brando.

So what'ya waiting for?

Players :- (7)
thedon5
Colin
Sedition
User2010
Zhourb
Ste
Abhas

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
This will finish pretty quickly, believe me. I'll be part of Puddle's mafia myself and considering he is going to wait for the sign ups a little more, I thought this might be a good idea to have a game with a few noobs and perhaps a few experienced players.

RPHKR

National Board President
Put my name in then. But I think it'll be a bad idea opening two games at a time.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I can come if you need me but I am against the idea of this being run at the same time as another game. If you get enough newbies you can start this game with them only?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I suppose I'll join. Why not wait till after PD does his game, or finish it within a week or something?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Two can work at the same time I'm sure :) May well be starting mine up earlier than the end of the weekend as it seems sign-ups are probably not going to get any bigger!

Put me down to play in this one Aditya if you get the numbers. I may as well play in one whilst modding the other :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
@BKB - My earlier games have consisted of a mix too (newbies and experienced players). I'm looking for the same in this one. As far as the idea of two games being run at the same time is concerned, I don't think it shall be an issue. Earlier we used to have two games run at the same time without any issues, I'm expecting something similar.

@thedon5- I've no issues with finishing this quickly. In fact, my intention is to finish this ASAP so it doesn't inter fair with PD's game.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I might aswell have a go. A lot of cricket going on among other things, so not sure if I'll be hugely active.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
In as this may have unusual roles. I need some extra ordinarily unusual role..

Aditya

ICC Board Member
That's guaranteed and I'd look to make this as interesting as possible. ;)

Varun

ICC Board Member
If this starts around the weekend, I'm in. Got a relatively free schedule due to the upcoming Diwali break.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Haha, yea. That's why I'm running a game too. I'd look to start this as soon as we get the sign ups but basically, the activity will pick up by tomorrow or day after so you should be fine. :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Hedger will probably join this, so 1 more player required.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yes but only if they are not at the same time. It doesn't work as you're getting reads on people and then finding they posted it in the other game.

Users who are viewing this thread