Actors Mafia - Game abandoned

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Colin - As much I would not like this game to inter fair with PD's game, at some point, both games may run together. So, if it's fine with you, it'd be great if you join. I'm not too sure about BKB so I'd wait for him to confirm if he's in. If not, then Zhourb's in.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
He said something about a Diwali break in the last page, he's probably running it now while he has the time.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Yes.

PD started his game first and hence it is more appropriate to let him go first. If anything, I'd delay this for now if majority of the sign ups feel that this shall not run at the same time as PD's game.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well I dont want to play two games at one time. If you are waiting, then I am in. Otherwise let someone replace me :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
So, with BKB not playing and Colin not playing probably as well, I'm looking for 1 more player.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Well, turns out I don't have much time after the next week, especially the latter half, so better begin this quickly.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Same with me. I might not be much active too if there are two games running at the same time. Maybe postpone this till PDM 4 finishes?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Yea, I guess that will be the most appropriate thing to do at this stage considering that I myself will be part of PD's game.

Users who are viewing this thread