Actors Mafia - Game abandoned

@Colin - As much I would not like this game to inter fair with PD's game, at some point, both games may run together. So, if it's fine with you, it'd be great if you join. I'm not too sure about BKB so I'd wait for him to confirm if he's in. If not, then Zhourb's in.

He said something about a Diwali break in the last page, he's probably running it now while he has the time.

Yes.

PD started his game first and hence it is more appropriate to let him go first. If anything, I'd delay this for now if majority of the sign ups feel that this shall not run at the same time as PD's game.

Well I dont want to play two games at one time. If you are waiting, then I am in. Otherwise let someone replace me :)

So, with BKB not playing and Colin not playing probably as well, I'm looking for 1 more player.

Well, turns out I don't have much time after the next week, especially the latter half, so better begin this quickly.

Same with me. I might not be much active too if there are two games running at the same time. Maybe postpone this till PDM 4 finishes?

Yea, I guess that will be the most appropriate thing to do at this stage considering that I myself will be part of PD's game.

Users who are viewing this thread