Afl- 2007

anyone going to the B.L. vs Hawthorn match? i sure as hell am, and the hawks better not lose this time

and what about adelaide making the top 4? last year they looked unstoppable and had a percentage of 150% after about ten games, and only that terrible list of major injuries last year stuffed them up

Yeah i agree this year i think will be an avergae year for us. Hopefully our young guns can fire though.

thesquirrel said:
anyone going to the B.L. vs Hawthorn match? i sure as hell am, and the hawks better not lose this time

and what about adelaide making the top 4? last year they looked unstoppable and had a percentage of 150% after about ten games, and only that terrible list of major injuries last year stuffed them up
Adelaide will make the top 4, even with their injuries, like Hentschel, Biglands both missing most of the season, we can win without them, we didnt have Welsh, Perrie and Hudson out for most of the season and still finished in the top 4 last year, so defiently we can make top 4, but we need to work hard to get their again

I think Port will be a team on the rise this season to my discretion.

I dont do dream team, tried it a few yrs back and had alot of money problems, lol so i just gave up. But i do, do Supercoach Herald Sun one, thats fun, people should join that aswell.

Yes but Ben cousins has turned this week into a very exciting one.

Lol true, well done to Worsfold on the footy show expressing his feelings about Ben and the Eagles drug testing

Metallica_ACDC said:
go cats!!! :)
Were shocking last wekk i must admit, Bullies killed you, but you have some good young kids in the side. I am good friends with Joel Selwood, he comes from my town and the other Selwoods, and i can tell you personally, he is a player to watch out for.

Users who are viewing this thread