Afro-Asian Cup

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Off course the fantasy cricket game has to be closed for the match starts. I think that's the reason. You can't expect a close in the middle of a match.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
You can't expect a close in the middle of a match.
of course, i cant exspect that. that isnt my point. my point is: if there is a note of: open 19hours, then it should be open 19 hours or not? i didnt know when the game was started or will...

e:/ i know i couldnt register and this will change nothing. thanks for your answers although. nighty - only for my interest, can you calculate my team result as well at the end, only if its not that much work. thanks

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
When will the scores be updated. I am anxious to see how many points I have. I think a lot of people have low points for their players.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It was a low scoring affair. It will come down to people that were lucky enough to get Prince. And those that had Zhan, Pollock and Kallis. Also picking the right bonus players help.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Scores updated. Here are the rankings after the first match:

JamesyJames3 497
scorpion_rulezz 463
aussie1st 435

Rangeela 428
DoN 425
jdbais 411
melucas 409
Bengal Rox!! 395
ZexyZahid 394
jk16_4 391
Pak_cricketer 389
Prakash 382
viral1991 381
nightprowler10 337

If it wasn't for the first ball duck for Ashraful, aussie1st would've been #2. But of course, I'll be on top after Inzi's century in next match. :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam just my luck I am going to drop majorly. Asia time to start Ashraful not use him as a supersub. And how about bowling Sehwag :D

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ZexyZahid said:
I think I noticed the first mistake. Jacques Rudolph got 80 points. How? He didn't even play the match.

I think you mistook it for it Boucher or something else.

Here is the scorecard: http://live.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE...DS/AFRICA-XI_ASIAN-XI_AAC_ODI1_17AUG2005.html
I took the 80 points away. I wonder where I made the mistake. I'll check and see if anybody is missing points from Kallis since he's the one who had the same figures I assigned to Rudolph. Thank you for pointing that out Zahid.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Aussie1st went from 3rd to 13th.

This are thew standings. JamesyJames3 is very ahead. The rest are very close.

JamesyJames3 497
Rangeela 428
DoN 425
jdbais 411
melucas 409
Bengal Rox!! 395
ZexyZahid 394
jk16_4 391
Pak_cricketer 389
scorpion_rulezz 383
Prakash 382
viral1991 381
aussie1st 355
nightprowler10 337

CricketTZ

School Cricketer
Whats Afro about Afro-Asia Cup?

I thought this series would be great, all the great players in one field fromAfrica and Asia. The match turned out to be complete disappointment, it seemed the payers were there for a practice session.

I fail to also understand that instead of promoting African cricket and selecting players from across Africa, the Afro team was dominated by 9 South Africans - only one Kenyan and one Zimbabwean - definitely not representative of Africa!

Its just a fixed up affair and maybe the series can be renamed SA- Asia cup!!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
CricketTZ said:
I thought this series would be great, all the great players in one field from Africa and Asia. The match turned out to be complete disappointment, it seemed the payers were there for a practice session.

I fail to also understand that instead of promoting African cricket and selecting players from across Africa, the Afro team was dominated by 9 South Africans - only one Kenyan and one Zimbabwean - definitely not representative of Africa!

Its just a fixed up affair and maybe the series can be renamed SA- Asia cup!!

In case you don't understand. It's supposed to be the Best of Asia vs the Best of Africa. And there was only one Kenyan in the game.

But tomorrow the starting eleven maybe different, because now some Zimbabwe players can play too, since the Test against New Zealand is finished.

Let's hope tomorrow Asia wins, because I need some points! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread