AI Chase Capitulations...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave I am thinking of getting the PC version because of all this logo drama. Do you know whether this problem is merely confined to the PS4 release, or is it widespread? (Sorry you are more active on here than me, so wondered if you knew)

Sorry I don't know. I have the PC version but my machine doesn't run it well at all. I believe presently there is no difference at all between the two versions bar whatever the Modders have done

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I've never had any crashes of the game caused by the game on PC. I had a few PC crashes, but they were the fault of my PC.

gogabutt

Club Captain
I have xbox 1 version and having logos in the game was never an issue for me. The game play with full logos, ad boards and custom stadiums is as good as game play without logos, ad-boards, and custom stadiums. I am actually in favor of having logos and ad boards if you use them properly. It gives you a feel of the venues to some degree. e.g. ad boards used in England gives you a feeling that you are playing in English ground and South African ad-boards gives you some feelings that you are playing in South Africa etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread