AI Extreme patch released

robertporter

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
when will the next version be ready i think version 3 was good for bowling but not batting. as i have been waiting along time for the next version u said last weekend but there was no patch release.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Satish has been inactive for a week or two. Thought i would just tell you this

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
hey whats up everybody...long time since i visited PC..just wanted to say Hi to all..take care ppl...

robertporter

Club Cricketer
are u going to release another patch i thought your patches where the best yet

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ RELEASE ANOTHER ONE WITH THESE THINGS AND PLEASE TRY ADD THESE

1) can u have A LOT of edges for the cpu batsman in top order

2) edges for all pitches wud be really good not just green pitch

3) and the batting every backfoot shot we play gets an edge PLEZ fix this as it makes youre patch not so good lets the patch down considering the bowling in v3 was good

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
wot u mean it wud be the point i really want a patch with edges from all pitchs and batsman type

Cricket_60

International Coach
All of Satish's patches give heaps of edges on most pitches. He was critisized at one stage for giving too many. He has actually gone over the limit on green pitches, Just about every ball outside off that you play at is a nick. He had to do this though to give a good and realistic amount of edges on Normal and Hard tracks...

I use V3 for it's keeper edges, No other patch gives as many as in this one, but as I said earlier any version is good.

Users who are viewing this thread