AI post patch 3

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys has anyone else noticed since patch 3 the AI is easier to get out I play on pro and before patch 3 the AI team was making good scores like 300 to 400 runs in an innings although a little aggressive now I am getting them out for around 200 also I haven't been able to get any wickets bowled but before patch 3 were getting 3 to 4 an innings and if you have a leg gully in place the AI plays a little chip shot and gets caught at leg gully I took 6 wickets in an innings all caught at leg gully it is like in DBC 14 when you bowled full deliveries the AI sweep to square leg for an easy wicket
The AI of the WK when bowling is abit dodgy to letting byes go when ball is down leg side I also bowled one outside off stump that the keeper let go for 4 byes.Any thoughts

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys has anyone else noticed since patch 3 the AI is easier to get out I play on pro and before patch 3 the AI team was making good scores like 300 to 400 runs in an innings although a little aggressive now I am getting them out for around 200 also I haven't been able to get any wickets bowled but before patch 3 were getting 3 to 4 an innings and if you have a leg gully in place the AI plays a little chip shot and gets caught at leg gully I took 6 wickets in an innings all caught at leg gully it is like in DBC 14 when you bowled full deliveries the AI sweep to square leg for an easy wicket
The AI of the WK when bowling is abit dodgy to letting byes go when ball is down leg side I also bowled one outside off stump that the keeper let go for 4 byes.Any thoughts

I always play on HARD/LEGEND difficulty and I noticed even before patch 3 I was able to get the AI out for less than 200 runs but the pacing of the innings is more realistic now and they play according to the fields but my worry is they get out easily to leg gully or square leg. I took 4 or 5 wickets with spinners caught on square leg/leg gully on a green track day 1. Australia got out for less than 170 in 60 overs.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I always play on HARD/LEGEND difficulty and I noticed even before patch 3 I was able to get the AI out for less than 200 runs but the pacing of the innings is more realistic now and they play according to the fields but my worry is they get out easily to leg gully or square leg. I took 4 or 5 wickets with spinners caught on square leg/leg gully on a green track day 1. Australia got out for less than 170 in 60 overs.
Yeah I completely agree the first couple tests I played the AI scored 430 and 0/55 I lost next test 256 and 449 then since patch 3 199 and 204 and in that test 4 wickets to leg gully with spinner and 2 to pace bowlers and I can't get any wickets bowled

s0074845

Club Captain

I agree AI scoring can be curtailed with certain field placements. I only had 2 bowled one of deflection of the pads and one when AI swiped across. I initially had them scoring 300 in one iings and then had them bundled out for 150 in second. I do hope they can tweak the AI batting as well as the field placing.

ben1983

School Cricketer
As a pace bowler I have had lots more batsman bowled than before, a lot more economical since patch 3 :)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI Needs Lots of Improvement

1 - While Chasing at crucial Moments AI Blocks the ball .
2 - Taking Risky runs .
3 - Love To see the Shouts for no run to make more excitement .
4 - Sometimes AI Use Dynamic Batting Order According to Match Situation.

Users who are viewing this thread