AMA AMA BD

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So do you wish to know what rig I drive and if... No, how many yorkie bars I can eat... ?

I'd be intrigued of course. I may (or may not) have once use the phrase "if that's a woman I'll shit on my hands and clap", but recently you mentioned periods so now I'm convinced. No man would talk about such things willingly.

So I am thinking of additional appropriate questions.

Ps I need to change one of my answers because it turns out I never knew there were any sexual connotations to Netflix and chill. Hilariously though my answer would still be I tend to do it by myself as my wife prefers to read a book...

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Jimmy Greaves or Harry Kane?
Pat Jennings or Hugo Lloris?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Good to see your religious and political beliefs. I would definitely disagree with your religious beliefs but that's the fun part when the disagreement is civilized from both sides.
I am also a big fan of other life forms and hope we find them but as years pass their existence chance is reducing to me as the Earth is billion years old I think we should have made at least some sort of contact till now or maybe they are not advanced and there civilization is centuries behind us.

For question I would ask whose mods you would suggest for Indian players for DBC?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Jimmy Greaves or Harry Kane?
Pat Jennings or Hugo Lloris?

Definitely Hugo, as Jennings left and went to Woolwich.

Jimmy or Harry is a tough one... Jimmy way before my time. I tell you my favourite Spurs striker since I've supported them (late 80s on) is Berbatov. That fella was just a genius.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Good to see your religious and political beliefs. I would definitely disagree with your religious beliefs but that's the fun part when the disagreement is civilized from both sides.
I am also a big fan of other life forms and hope we find them but as years pass their existence chance is reducing to me as the Earth is billion years old I think we should have made at least some sort of contact till now or maybe they are not advanced and there civilization is centuries behind us.

For question I would ask whose mods you would suggest for Indian players for DBC?

To be honest I mostly played with retro teams and didn't download any domestic sides. I used @Llewelynf for Indian international. I made some Indian retro teams too.

Obviously rajsvm made some good looking players, but he was such a douchebag over the linking it made his players worse than useless.

El Loco

ENG....
Follow up question, what was your reaction after Sol Campbell left for Highbury?

El Loco

ENG....
Has fatherhood changed your outlook on life? In what way?
What's the most rewarding thing about being a dad?

D

Deleted member 46200

I'd be intrigued of course. I may (or may not) have once use the phrase "if that's a woman I'll shit on my hands and clap", but recently you mentioned periods so now I'm convinced. No man would talk about such things willingly
This was to keep the perverts away and let others understand where my brain was not going as I sometimes feel like a space cadet on mogadon but able to feel pain. When I start talking bollocks then you know there is something wrong and asking me not to log on... Jesus, please... If you've read some of the stuff I have been through then I have no problem talking about it. I maybe coming to you for baby advice so stay tuned...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Has fatherhood changed your outlook on life? In what way?
What's the most rewarding thing about being a dad?

Well, my daughter is nearly 3 now so I have very little memory of what life was like before she was born, so it's hard to remember what my outlook on life was before I became a father! I guess probably the biggest change is especially being a father to a girl, I became more of a feminist. i've always been a liberal from an equality view. One of my favourite quotes is from Steven Pinker's book The Blank Slate "…equality is not the empirical claim that all groups of humans are interchangeable; it is the moral principle that individuals should not be judged or constrained by the average properties of their group" and this is a guiding value for me in my own attitudes. BUT, before, did I really care that there was hate and misogyny etc. in the world? Not much. But now the very idea that there are are those who would constrain my daughter's world based on her biology makes me angry.

Equally, it makes me more intolerant of radical 3rd wave gender feminism (as opposed to equality feminism) because some of their beliefs are batshit crazy and undermine feminism. if anyone wonders what is the difference between gender feminism and equality feminism, the answer is this: gender feminism is the belief men and women are identical, but men suck; equality feminism is the belief that men and women are different on average, and women are not inferior.

The most rewarding thing about being a dad is simply seeing your child grow and being with them. seeing them learn and change is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread