An excellent breakthrough I suppose - We can now control the gameplay

theone

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what are the blc cfgs that work wih Cricket 2002?

I tried using all Zim's cfgs and it froze as the bowler released the ball but when I used only the 1day50.cfg I can play.

Kiwi help
:(

J

jonah

Ravi,
Could you mail me those Test configs, please?

[email protected]

I've altered the MaxPosAdj and MaxTrajAdj values to 0, and it's a real challenge; no more sliding across the wicket to play a straight drive to a ball pitch outside off :;): . And more play and misses :) .
In BLC, there was a VBatSize value, but not in C2K2. Any idea what the equivalent value is in C2K2?
Thanks again.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hey Ravi please mail me your exe file and the tweaked Test configs and I'll put them up on C2002 Online so that all can enjoy the changes.

Cheers.

kiwi

School Cricketer
Ravi,
Could you mail me those Test configs, please?

[email protected]

I've altered the MaxPosAdj and MaxTrajAdj values to 0, and it's a real challenge; no more sliding across the wicket to play a straight drive to a ball pitch outside off :;): . And more play and misses :) .
In BLC, there was a VBatSize value, but not in C2K2. Any idea what the equivalent value is in C2K2?
Thanks again.

Jonah, I havent found virtual Bat Size in Cricket 2002 for now and I suppose it really does not matter as the swing is kinda real time. I am mailing you the test.cfg which will need to be put into saf folder, also I am mailing you all the shot files which you can use for ODI if you wish. Also if you want a bit more challenge in odi update the 1day50.cfg in cricket2002.exe with 1day40.cfg or 1day20.cfg(I havent tested 1day20.cfg fully yet), this will make the cpu player agressive throughout and will play more exciting shots providing reasonable totals to chase. Here it comes.

kiwi

School Cricketer
what are the blc cfgs that work wih Cricket 2002?

I tried using all Zim's cfgs and it froze as the bowler released the ball but when I used only the 1day50.cfg I can play.

Kiwi help
:(

thone, Sorry mate cant really help you with that one yet as I dont really know the values for swing.cfg, fast.cfg, offspin.cfg and legspin.cfg. You can try without altering the mentioned files in the exe.

kiwi

School Cricketer
Hey Ravi please mail me your exe file and the tweaked Test configs and I'll put them up on C2002 Online so that all can enjoy the changes.

Cheers.

Can you please list your email here Ritwik, I surely will mail it.

theone

School Cricketer
thone, Sorry mate cant really help you with that one yet as I dont really know the values for swing.cfg, fast.cfg, offspin.cfg and legspin.cfg. You can try without altering the mentioned files in the exe.
Anyway thanks for replying.

Can you send me all the cfg files you've modified like the test one and the odi files?

Thanks

[email protected]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid5]Thanks Ravi.
Got all the files...will upload them to c2002 soon.

PS:my mail does take large attachments but i just went out of my space limit of 6MB and you got the message...i should've cleaned it up,sorry :)A[/color]

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
So Ritwik when we will be able to get that Kiwi's patch????Plz i m waiting for it.

Users who are viewing this thread