An excellent breakthrough I suppose - We can now control the gameplay

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Glad to see you back on this forum Sunil.
I'll upload the patch tommorow(wednesday, 23 oct).

kiwi

School Cricketer
Glad to see you back on this forum Sunil.
I'll upload the patch tommorow(wednesday, 23 oct).

I just thought I should also write about test config file just in case others can make custom modify to suit their style. It is pretty much like the other saf files. Look below for the details :

Open test.cfg file in a note pad from the c:program filesea sportsCricket2002datacapturesbatsmanstrokessaf. Update your config files with something like this :

Type Aggressive
Faceing 21
Difficulty 99999 Reward 16592 (Higher difficulty and lower reward)
Difficulty6 99999 Reward6 20536 (Higher difficulty and lower reward)
EdgeProb 8865 EdgeProb6 15450 (High edge problems, this will need to be complimented with edges.cfg with edges flying to square)
BowlerTypes 15 (All type of bowlers)
BallStumps 3 (Balls pitched anywhere in the pitch)
BallBatsman 3 (Whatever the reach of the batsman)
BallLength 3 (All length)

Mode Normal KeyFrame 0
Frame 21
Vertical 55377920
Direction 0 DirectionArea 20905984
Power 470051 PowerArea 438272

In the above higher should be the power value for the keyframe 1 for perfectly timed shot. For all other keyframes the power should really be low to restric batsman from scoring too many runs in too less time. Somewhere between 800000 and 1000000 should be assigned to Power for Mode 6hit and Keyframe 2. This will on a dry/hard/dusty pitch carry the ball over the infield when hit in the air and on any other pitch most of the time you will find it hard to clear the infield resulting in getting out. This will supposedly discourage us from hitting out on a damp/green/normal surface.

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Thank you Ritwik.Well i was always in the forum.But waiting for some good threads like that.And thank u very much on accepting my request.Waiting for the patch. :)

yaju

School Cricketer
Great job done there Kiwi!

I don't know if I may be able to use it properly or not as I use a NO-CD crack(I have origional version installed on only one system but CD drive is slow). I will try to modify it if things don't go my way. :)s

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
[color=#000000:post_uid14]nothing will come good as editing the configs.dat.???
(no swing but lots of edges,little like forcing).[/color]

anand99

School Cricketer
I downloaded and used the patched c2002.exe in the game and I am having couple of issues.

1. the stadiums are all wrong. I select to play in Lords and end up in Cape Town instead.

2. the sound in the game blanks out after the match starts and I cant hear anything.

Has anyone else experience this problem. the batting is great the whole thing is much harder to play. but without these two items i dont know if the patch will be enjoyable?

kiwi

School Cricketer
I downloaded and used the patched c2002.exe in the game and I am having couple of issues.

1. the stadiums are all wrong. I select to play in Lords and end up in Cape Town instead.

2. the sound in the game blanks out after the match starts and I cant hear anything.

Has anyone else experience this problem. the batting is great the whole thing is much harder to play. but without these two items i dont know if the patch will be enjoyable?

Please see my reply to your new topic on this issue hope it helps.

Freddi

School Cricketer
Kiwi, which hex editor are you using, because when I search for TargetSizMax it comes up with none found...

Thanks

mani_gamer

Club Cricketer
kiwi dost
i downloaded ur editted.exe files for batting and bowling
but there is some horrible problem occuring
the sound is getting lost after ritchie says welcome
here we r something like that
when i replaced with original file the sound is fine
tell me what could the reason b

Users who are viewing this thread